Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dinesh@123 (Account Executive)     28 July 2021

Salary details wrong

if an employer made wrong salary in form 16 of an employee and return has been filed. How can i correct that?

 4 Replies

pavan prabhas

pavan prabhas   28 July 2021

Revise the return as per the correct salary.
1 Like

Dinesh@123 (Account Executive)     29 July 2021

I know that but financial year has been completed. can I revise it now?
pavan prabhas

pavan prabhas   29 July 2021

For Ay 2020-21 last date was 31st may are concerned about this.
CMA Poornima Madhava

CMA Poornima Madhava (CMA)     29 July 2021

If you are referring to TDS returns of the employer, it can be revised.

But if you are referring to IT return of the employee, first TDS return to be revised and then IT return can be revised provided the time limit for the same is not over.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags