revised return can be filed?

Dear All,
 
I've one query regarding Revised Return.
 
For A.Y. 2009-10, original ITR-5 was filed within time u/s. 139. At the time of e-filing there was some difference in the Net Profit as per P&L A/c and as per Computation of Income. Now I received the Intimation u/s. 143(1) from the CPC Banglore Office.
 
I want to know whether can I revise the ITR-5 or should I made a rectification u/s. 154?
 
And whether this mistake can be rectifiable u/s. 154?
 
regards,
 
Manish Toshniwal


 

Replies (2)

1. After receiving intimation you cannot revise the return. 

 

2. Thank God that you can rectify the mistake u/s 154 by simpling making an application to the concerned Assessing Officer. 

 

3. If the computation is wrong; it would be very easy to get it rectified. 

1. You can file 154 online.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details