Revise return

Dear Friends,

                          I efile my IT return before due date for A Y 2011-12. But some mistake in filing return. So now i can file revise return? and what is the last date of revise return?

Replies (12)

Yes u can revise it if assessment is not yet completed..... u have to revise it before 31.03.13

are u sure. because i file my it return A Y 2011-12 in 11/7/2011. now i can revise my return?

Dear Sir,

As per the provisions, return filed within due date can be revised within one year from the end of the previous year in which return is filed or the completion of the assessment whichever is earlier. As you filed the return within due date which was 31/07/2011 for individual/proprietor not having tax audits it can be revised before 31st March, 2013 or the assessment is completed u/s 143 (3) whichever is earlier.

Agree with experts.

 

If assessment is not done then you can revise the return by 31.03.2013.

 

 

Thanks

 

Mihir Doshi

Thanks All off,

                     one more thing  i file my original return eletronicaly now i can file revise return mannualy?

yes u can file it manually now... no prob

No. you must file e-return.

Thanks  but i am confuse which is correct

 

Dear Sirs, (rmarchya @ gmail.com)

 

I want to file my IT return for which Form No. for AY 2012-13, I am not maintain books of a/c and my annualise brokerage income approx Rs 5.00 Lacs & after expenses deduction Income were Rs 2.30 Lacs. Please advise.

Thanks & Regards

Rajesh Marchya

R.Marchya & Co., Tax Practioner,

Jaroli Complex, Offince No. 16, Ist Floor, Neemuch (M.P.) M.No. 9329779394 Email : rmarchya @ gmail.com

 

 

Originally posted by : Rajesh Marchya

 


Dear Sirs, (rmarchya @ gmail.com)

 

I want to file my IT return for which Form No. for AY 2012-13, I am not maintain books of a/c and my annualise brokerage income approx Rs 5.00 Lacs & after expenses deduction Income were Rs 2.30 Lacs. Please advise.

Thanks & Regards

Rajesh Marchya

R.Marchya & Co., Tax Practioner,

Jaroli Complex, Offince No. 16, Ist Floor, Neemuch (M.P.) M.No. 9329779394 Email : rmarchya @ gmail.com

 u should be file your IT return in form no ITR- 4 under head of Income from bussiness/profeesion


 

I have filled It return for FY 12-13. Now I came to know that Bank has not deducted the TDS on Bank Interest & they have issued the Interest Certificate.

Upto what date I can deposit th Self Assessessment Tax. on Bank Interest which is Taxable ?

vinay kapur

I have filled It return for FY 12-13. Now I came to know that Bank has not deducted the TDS on Bank Interest & they have issued the Interest Certificate.

Upto what date I can deposit th Self Assessessment Tax. on Bank Interest which is Taxable ?

vinay kapur

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details