Reversal of excess ITC

Sumeet Gupta (115 Points)

21 October 2021  
if excess/undue itc is claimed by mistake in GSTR 3b of a particular month, Can it be reversed under table 4(b) (2) i.e ITC reversed-others column of GSTR 3b or DRC 03 has to be filled and secondly if any interest has to be paid along with reversal if this excess itc has not been utilized?