Easy Office
LCI Learning

revalidation of CA final registration

Page no : 2

Shashi Kant (k) (31 Points)
Replied 05 June 2019

New notification has been released by ICAI for Revalidation.please go through that

Sandeep Singh (Student) (22 Points)
Replied 02 July 2019

bro can i have your contact number plz. i need your help in re validation of ca final

Shweta Jakhoria (4 Points)
Replied 03 August 2019

Hi. I am trying to revalidate my CA final registration which is expiring on 29 SEP 2019 on SSP portal , but when I click on revalidation it shows you are not eligible for revalidation. Why is that so?? What is the deadline for me to apply for renewal

Nagarathna s (auditor assistant/article ship)   (22 Points)
Replied 16 August 2019

Hi

My Registration for CA final was lapsed on nov 2017. and i cleared my first group of CA final in nov 2017 attempt itself. And till now i was not aware of re validation and i dint get it done also. And every time i could apply for exams and write also. Now in MAy 2019 attempt i cleared my 2nd group also. Now while logging into the student logging portal i couldn't log in where i got to know about ssp portal and after logging in i got shock of my life that after ipcc nothing was updated and my final registration was lapsed. Now i don't now what do to do. If i re validate my registration now will it affect my results of clearing first group in nov 2017 and second group in may 2019 attempt. Someone please help me.

Akshay Gupta (CA Final ) (51 Points)
Replied 20 August 2019

Did you solve it?

Pooja (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (24 Points)
Replied 25 August 2019

My registration is expiring on 3rd september 2019. So do i have to apply for revalidation after 3rd september 2019 or can i aplly before that date?? 

also if i apply for exam form before expiry date of my registration, will that be valid?

Pooja (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (24 Points)
Replied 25 August 2019

did u revalidated your registration? My registration is also expiring on 3rd sept 2019. and i dont know if i can apply for revalidation before that expiry date

Shweta Jakhoria (4 Points)
Replied 25 August 2019

Hi. I am trying to revalidate my CA final registration which is expiring on 29 SEP 2019 on SSP portal , but when I click on revalidation it shows you are not eligible for revalidation. Why is that so?? What is the deadline for me to apply for renewal. Someone please help.

Yash Agarwal (4 Points)
Replied 22 May 2022

What if my CA final registration expires just 2 days after my IDT exam? 

Yash Agarwal (4 Points)
Replied 22 May 2022

What if my CA final registration expires just 2 days after my IDT exam? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: