Results declared - share your results

did not clearcrying

Cleared group 1 with self study---Score 211

Passed with BEP. Got 150.
Cleared! :)
lost again... :( .... got jus 30 in costing... bt group totalled 172... bad luck....
cleared grp 1 wid 232 (3rd attempt)
Got 159 n into finals....67 in itsm
I got 145 ...aggregate not covered....I don't no what is deficiency I m doing in my preperation...
Cleared both groups...feels great!! :)
Ipcc nov 13 Bth grps-8.12 % 1st grp-19.09% 2nd grp- 17.88 %
Cleared both grps...feels great!!
Happy ma frnd cleared
I din clear.....lost I aggregate...can anyone help me out??...
IPCC rank holders 1st rank holder with 558 marks-79.71% - E.T.I Agarwal 2nd rank holder with 557 marks-79.57% – Akshay Jain(New Delhi), Dhruv Jain (Surat) 3rd rank holder with 556 marks-79.43% - Yash Sanjay (Amaravati) Pass Percentage- CA IPCC Both groups- 8.12% Group 1- 19.09% Group 2- 17.88%

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details