Results declared - share your results

All the best to all my professional colleague.
All the best to alll
I have 124 marks in 2nd group having a/c 35 Audit 42 ItSm 48 I have full confidence of getting more marks in audit and a/c Should I go for revaluation
Welcome to finals ! U will experience hell here
I have 124 marks in 2nd group having a/c 35 Audit 42 ItSm 48 I have full confidence of getting more marks in audit and a/c Should I go for revaluation
I have secured 551 in both group. Dev sagar
cleared both groups but tax has made my result down. but still very exited..
total pass percentage in whole
i hv 234 cleared first group... yippeeeee

friends again i fail at190 marks with acc exemption at4th attempt

can anyone give me a suggestion 

One of my friends sadanand passed with exactly 150marks grII..
Best of luck friends
Best of luck all IPCC students.
Thanks everyone for wishes clear exams 315642
Congrats for who cleared ur ipcc All d best for who failed

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details