Easy Office

Results are near!! how to control fear??

Page no : 2

CA Abbasali H. Bhaisaheb (Working as A FACULY FOR CA STUDENTS)   (1127 Points)
Replied 03 January 2018

Yes In ISCA 2 to 5 marks also liberal checking..

Replied 03 January 2018

For law 40 is easy to get but difficult to cross 50

CA Shyam Singh (Practice firm) (199 Points)
Replied 03 January 2018

Did u appear in Group 1 too? 

Replied 03 January 2018

Some of my friends told me that PM Didn't work this time
1 Like

venkat (CA ) (1518 Points)
Replied 04 January 2018

why no one are talking of grp 1

Replied 04 January 2018

Group 1 as per my knowledge was easy and straightforward unlike second group which was lengthy tricky.. We can expect a good result for group 1..

(Guest)

1st group:

All papers was easy. I dont think any paper was out of the box or very hard.

2nd Group:

ys This time ISCA was out of the box paper. It was not usual paper. Those who attempted for first time might feel it was easy.

Costing was lenghty and hence i could attempt only 70 marks. but whatever i attempted was right.

DT and IDT were also good.

Result:

This time result will be good than the last attempt. last time both group passing percentage was 22%., so this time hope for the best.

2 Like

Replied 04 January 2018

DT Was unexpected this time..isn't it

(Guest)

even if DT was unexpected it was easy.

Replied 04 January 2018

It was not easy for me... ISCA was awesome than IDT than Cost and than DT Because i did lot of silly mistakes in pgbp sum.
1 Like

(Guest)

you will get marks for each item in PGBP sum. so dont worry.

Aritra Majumdar (B.Com(H),CA) (2420 Points)
Replied 04 January 2018

Sachin- Don't believe what ICAI said about both groups last time, it wasn't 22%, the actual both groups results was a little higher than 9% and I can prove the same if someone shares the pdf showing list of candidates who passed either or both groups.

Abbasali- I would like to offer my insight on the Nov 17 exams this time for each paper individually as follows:

1. FR-  The paper was above average, fairly lengthy and a lot of candidates didn't finish it well.

2. SFM- The easiest paper, in fact in 2017 both terms they were directly out of pm and rtp only.

3. Audit- A different paper where they asked loads of questions from company audit and many small topics were totally absent. If someone had prepared standards, pe and company audit well they would have enjoyed this exam.

4. Law- A lot of conceptual and tricky questions, the most challenging paper in group 1.

5. AMA- The sheer size of question paper was an indication of how lengthy it was. Most candidates having normal speed could answer only 70-80 marks this time.

6, ISCA- Plenty of questions from sm and less from pm this time so another out of the box paper, very different one.

7. DT- There were a lot of confusion over most qeustions because they were from unknown areas...probably the most challenging paper in entire CA final exams this time.

8. IDT- Another paper where a lot of conceptual knowledge and understanding was tested, especially in questions on service tax.

Conclusion- I hope group 1 will be in double digits but doubtful about group 2 which as a whole was a much more challenging group this time. And for both groups I expect percentage to remain in single digits only.

5 Like

Replied 04 January 2018

100 percent correct... Absolutely true you are.. Will GST have any impact on results??

venkat (CA ) (1518 Points)
Replied 04 January 2018

law was a bit tuff , i enjoyed audit fr is a regular story

1 Like

CA Shyam Singh (Practice firm) (199 Points)
Replied 04 January 2018

Guys law  ke 40 marks k question aise the joo bilkul new the..  Nd u dnt have time in exam to analyze those questions..  Coz paper was too much lengthy..  So pichli baar audit rulaya tha G-1 me is baar woi kaam law kr skta h.  Hoping for best..! 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: