Easy Office

Results are near!! how to control fear??

Page no : 4

Aritra Majumdar (B.Com(H),CA) (2420 Points)
Replied 04 January 2018

People- please write your representations to this email address: 

final_examhelpline @ icai.in

CA Abbasali H. Bhaisaheb (Working as A FACULY FOR CA STUDENTS)   (1127 Points)
Replied 04 January 2018

Gracing will be flat say.. add 2+ or so asprogramed in system... What i think is ISCA checking will be easy and even if points are attempted properlt they will be liberal with inside explaination.. Costing was ridiculouS. I mean they test knowledge+speed+patience+strategy and what not.. i can attend 65 marks only...But obvious they will add random 5 marks atleast...Wow DT Again was a shock.. IDT was good but again lenthy..Overall we were tested v.deeply.. They now want CAs who are brave enough to face all papers with 50marks atkleast.. This time aggregate problems will be higher than failing.. One who has scored higher in atleast 1 subject can crack easily.. 13% is my prediction for second group

Satish Jethwani (Pratice) (74 Points)
Replied 04 January 2018

In previous attempt I cleared Group 2..and I have exemption in FR..hopefully this this time..clear ho jaye..
1 Like

Replied 04 January 2018

You R CA this time. 100 percent

Prajjwal Kaushik (Finance Professional) (6216 Points)
Replied 04 January 2018

Group - II. My exam wise experience is as follows:

Cost (AMA) - Paper was easy but lengthy. As usual, examination paper so long that it was nearly impossible to complete it in 3 hours.

ISCA - I need not to say anything for this. ICAI tried to test remote topics from the course and made it little difficult for students.

DT- Exam was moderete. tested unexpected topics such as Safe Harbor and 115QA - Buy back.

IDT- Quite good but can’t be said to be an easy paper.

That’s all from my side. Let’s see what happens with the results.
1 Like

Anmol Davesar (Chartered Accountant) (818 Points)
Replied 05 January 2018

Some made very nice observations. First group result will be in Double digit for sure, but cant say about group 2nd. All the best to everyone
1 Like

Replied 05 January 2018

All d best guyz.. Update the results date if u come to know

priyanka (ca final student) (38 Points)
Replied 05 January 2018

My second group is left. The DT paper was not upto my expection. Some of the questions were weird. Still expecting the best. finger crossed.

All the best to all my friends.

2 Like

Replied 05 January 2018

Yes DT WAS A GOOGLY.. Unexpected topics.. But its ICAI one step always ahead of us.. They will be giving step markings... Overall group 2 was not so good for me.. ISCA was perfectly written.. 95 marks correctly attempted. Lets c
1 Like

Replied 05 January 2018

I left around 12 marks in each group 2 paper either due to lack of time or lack of knowledge. So obviously first group was better for me as well.

Replied 05 January 2018

I am interested in coaching field.. All wants experience.. How cum i?? Atleast give me one opportunity.. Hope after being CA they give me a demo chance.. Or i will start my own.. CA if cracked this time.. Will give me a push and confidence
1 Like

Replied 06 January 2018

One thing I don't understand is why institute releases suggested answers only a handful of days before results because by then nobody is interested in them any more.

Replied 06 January 2018

Have they released?

hitesh (Student) (183 Points)
Replied 06 January 2018

absolutely true they should issue suggested answer within days after exam

Replied 06 January 2018

Have they released?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: