Result mismatch

Hi All,

I have felt a hurdle as my result was negative yesterday with 195 marks and passed in all papers. 

However, as per the gazzet list, i am cleared. Both are attached herewith.

Please let me know what should i Do?

Download - Zone wise CA Final Nov17 Result

 


Attached File : 504363 20180118174251 result.pdf downloaded: 5184 times
Replies (78)

Wait for clarification from institute.

Can you tell where gazette list is available?

Even my result same problem. I got total 190 in group1 when i check online in website.. But in list which institute sends to branches i am cleared....

Marks given in marksheet at Website will be final results (info from council member)

Ok.. But from which source they ciculated wrong list to branches... Any idea???

hey from where we can download gazette list? pls give atleast link or upload here file

How to get the gazzet list?
i got the list from one of my friend

South Zone they havent updated!!!!!

This is not only my case All over India there are more than 200 students who have faced this issue.....

From where did you get to know that there are more than 200 students who have faced this. Actually I am facing the same issue. I'm in the list but didn't clear on the website. What to do?

Yes same here.... Something went wrong I feel... Whom to ask. What to do???

Hi Thajna, where did you get the south list?

Full South list I did not get my branch list I got from branch institute.. Then they have mailed 2nd list saying 1st list is wrong...

So mite be in all other branches too!!!

Bro I m in one whatsapp group Those who r having this issue have formed a whatsapp group and a long discussion is going on there.... https://chat.whatsapp.com/EuqwGKrDmJLITIgmzOovZ8 This is the link u can also join

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details