Result mismatch

NORTHERN LIST

Northern List please share

https://canotes.in/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/ca-final-nirc-nov-2017.txt
I am also facing same problem. As per branch list I cleared, but when I search at net I got 194 marks only. what can I do ?

pls upload south list

@ CA Venket - yes bro agree with you. ICAI will not change marks even if my answersheet showing 55 marks they will not change my 39 to 55.

i will call certified copies only

can someone provide me east zone list??

even i got 39s in 4 subjects @ Sachin

Please sent the list on ankit100ni1992 @ gmail.com i am also want to check the same please because i also got 194 in 2 group please sent

Pls can u tell me ....from where i can get my gazzette list

Yes thats true one of my article in office has got 193 marks in ca final group 2 but he is in list of pass students according to list which was pasted on noticeboard of Jodhpur Branch of ICAI,and further ICAI has also clarified on 17.1.18 that there was leakage of list between internal communication of branches and centres and same contains some mismatching results Read more at: https://www.caclubindia.com/share_files/zone-wise-ca-final-nov17-result--74976.asp

yes point is not that list is leacked to public. But the main issue is that ICAI does manipulation every time, and only this time we come to know it because of accidently leak of result list. why icai plays with dreams of students.
Can anyone pls share south zone result? I can't find it.

Give an emial to icai examination department then they resolve this 

What email yaar There are hundreds of students who has got such result and I am also one of them... I have mailed them and even called them they r giving only one answer..the list in wrong just belive whats there on institute site. Bullsh*t... This is all for cut off and as result was above that we were simply removed from pass list... Which is not at all fair....

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details