EASYOFFICE

Result mismatch

Page no : 2

(Guest)

Suma Sanganal (Article Assistant) (29 Points)
Replied 19 January 2018

if any of you have got the southern list pls share

(Guest)

ICAI clarification

Attached File : 34539 20180119101641 26804526 1687828681274663 5204364563420291612 n.jpg downloaded: 468 times

Trunal Parmar (32 Points)
Replied 19 January 2018

This is highly unprofessional from the ICAI. Students feel more dejected and cheated after knowing that inspite of Passing, they are declared - Fail. Also the students are now aware of the manipulations done by the Institute in declaring results. Absolutely ashamed of ICAI

6 Like

HARISH BABU N (CA CS CMA) (72 Points)
Replied 19 January 2018

Unable join in that whatsapp group please help

I got 195 in grp 2 with >40 in all subjects, If south list available pls send it to harishbabunuthi @ gmail.com

CA Rajdeepsinh Kanchava (Senior accountant at KPO)   (736 Points)
Replied 19 January 2018

I dont know the main reason for this but it appears that many students have got deceived. With due respect to institute, such a treatment totally demoralize those who work very hard to get 200 marks.

That list on official gazette is declared as fake by ICAI..How can it be it is an OFFICIAL GAZETTE and in case it is fake then how such a huge amount of data about icai's student data base got relased out of internal control that too with detailes of all those who have passed and having positive result on institue site as well.

Also, result time postponement is also not a co-incidence this time....In such an official gezetter your name gets listed onl;y after you have cleared the exams and another co-incidence is that all students are only those who are having marks above 190.

God knows what is the truth.

4 Like

Anand Pardeshi (CA Final) (530 Points)
Replied 19 January 2018

No one can Hide truth for a long time. It's another point to note that now student will apply for certified copies by paying 2000/- per group. The huge income they will make despite their own mistake or manipulation whatever.no

1 Like

Ivano (student) (34 Points)
Replied 19 January 2018

HELLO FRIENDS,

i got 39 in almost all subject but my paper was good, and in line, I get 39 marks except idt i.e. 53.

So, should i apply for certified copies.

please reply and tell me how much time take for certified copies?

gagandeep sahni (16 Points)
Replied 19 January 2018

Please let us know from where do we get northern region list. If possible please upload it or provide us the link

Replied 19 January 2018

HELLO FRIENDS, i got 39 in almost all subject but my paper was good, and in line, I get 39 marks except idt i.e. 53. So, should i apply for certified copies. please reply and tell me how much time take for certified copies?

Anand Pardeshi (CA Final) (530 Points)
Replied 19 January 2018

@ ivano. ICAI will not let them down by increasing your marks at all subject. You can apply for copies as you will know where they cut your marks, what answer you wrote wrong and other.. it`s up to you whether to apply or not. If your applying for increase marks point of view then it will not help you.

Replied 19 January 2018

@ anand Pardesi Thank you for advice and you are right. ICAI will not increase my number.

CA Rajdeepsinh Kanchava (Senior accountant at KPO)   (736 Points)
Replied 19 January 2018

Its not obvious that it wont increase the marks. Although in 90% cases it does not increase so for that i agree to Anand. Stil i have in my contact who got cleared due to reverification and certified copy. So miracles can hapopen but its RARE.

so totally depends on you whether to go for the same or not.

gagandeep sahni (16 Points)
Replied 19 January 2018

Please share Northern List if anyone have . I just want it for reference.

Replied 19 January 2018

i was short of 20 marks. is it possible that number increase by that much?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro