Result Declared .. Share your results

Dear Friends

Now the results are out. Please share your results.

Replies (32)

Hv cleared my 1st group....:)

Hey, I cleared my 2nd grp. Finally I'm a CA.

Congratulation to u Sakshi.smile.
Originally posted by : Gayathri

Hey, I cleared my 2nd grp. Finally I'm a CA.

Congratulations CA Gayathri... July 19th is an event ful day in your life

Congratulations sakhshi and gayatri..enjoy ur happy momments..

Congratulations to all the clearing CCItes.. Hard Luck for me..

hooorrrrrrreeeeeeeeeee I cleared my first grp in 1st attempt

I scored 71 marks in  Corporate Law

Congratualton for scoring Outstanding mark in Corporate law

Thank you very much Vivek sir

its genuinely done with all my CCI MEMBERS BLESSING

THANK YOU AGAIN

 

The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Examination Results,May/June 2011


Final Examination Result

 

ROLL Number
17066      *Check Merit
Name
ALOK ARVIND MODAK
Group I
Financial Reporting
044
Strategic Financial Management
067E
Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics
040
Corporate and Allied Laws
061
Total
212
Result
PASS
Group II
Advanced Management Accounting
058
Information Systems Control and Audit
059
Direct Tax Laws
049
Indirect Tax Laws
054
Total
220
Result
PASS
Grand Total
432

My friend Sanchita cleared 1st group ( She appeared for 1st group only) My heartiest congratualations to her and all who cleared the exams..Best WIshes

Originally posted by : Sasanka Bhalaki

Congratulations sakhshi and gayatri..enjoy ur happy momments..

Congratulation SAnchita

Congratulations to sanchita di

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details