Easy Office

Reservation for girls in CA

Page no : 2

(Guest)

y reservation yar i hate this word i m a girl and  i realy dont want any reservation i want to proove my self wid my knowledge

thank u

Mayank Saraogi (Learner) (170 Points)
Replied 05 July 2010

Originally posted by : CA Devanshi Gandhi

there should not be any reservation in CA

Good to hear that from a girl

waiting for other girls to reply

(Guest)

Reservation means inequality,

Inequality means injustice,

Injustice by thinking that Girls are minor gender in India and need reservation,

And injustice means sin.

**Moderated by DM to remove second last line with abusive words**

ιη∂ιαη ¢увєя αяму 

1 Like

varun gupta (Senior Accounts Officer)   (89 Points)
Replied 05 July 2010

Good to see u from manasvi, ya there can never be any reservation in ca.

mandeep saini (CA ) (122 Points)
Replied 06 July 2010

Originally posted by : Aldrine

Reservation for CA......

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

This is not politics yaaaaaar

CA exam is not for the election of member of .............../...................

Shruti Chawla (CS) (258 Points)
Replied 06 July 2010

We dont need any reservation. Girls are not some miserable creatures who cant work as hard and with as much dedication as boys....so why the reservation??

ARJANAKI (ACCOUNTS OFFICER) (98 Points)
Replied 06 July 2010

No  reservation needed. Women are equally qualified and determined.  Physically challenged people perform and qualify CA with no reservations.

(Guest)

world'sbest joke

(Guest)

not only girls every students of ca are intelligent and generous politicians dont know about us.. 

CA.Rakesh Kataria (CA ) (291 Points)
Replied 06 July 2010

33% of what ?

I think anybody elibible candidate can take up CPT exams and move on further. Its not like IIM or IIT where selected seats are there.

In ICAI nothing such type of things.

so good joke ............

Bibhuti Bhusan Das (Financial Analyst) (144 Points)
Replied 06 July 2010

Dear Honourable Ministers,

Pls "MAAF KARO" us, for playing dirty politics with ICAI, this will neither strengten our economy nor improve quality maintain by us & focus to get solution for control the inflation.

Hope u got my point.

Rgds

Bibhuti Bhusan Das    

Bibhuti Bhusan Das (Financial Analyst) (144 Points)
Replied 06 July 2010

Dear Honourable Ministers,

Pls "MAAF KARO" us, for playing dirty politics with ICAI, this will neither strengten our economy nor improve quality maintain by us & focus to get solution for control the inflation.

Hope u got my point.

Rgds

Bibhuti Bhusan Das    

NEERU DUA (STUDENT-CA(FINAL)) (36 Points)
Replied 06 July 2010

ABSOLUTELY CORRECT. THERE SHOULD BE NO RESERVATION

Lakshmi Kumari (student) (37 Points)
Replied 06 July 2010

This is not politics

by introducing this concept means our standards are reducing and our ca course value was decreasing

i.e. they are less estimated the girls efforts n now a days girls are eveready to face any type of challenges

that is a foolish decision by introducing 33% reservation policy

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Manikanta Raju CA,CWA,(CS) (Industry) (4482 Points)
Replied 06 July 2010

Originally posted by : Dashrath

This will discourage the effords of girl students who are already getting higher side of top lists..

33% is not a barrier for girls, I'm sure if they will come forward like present situation, the %s will go above 50.

However, Mr. Kursheed has expected sapidity from members in this regard but he forgot that CA means an Educated Person, a learned citizen and an intelligent mind, which don't know the boundaries of gender, cast, religion, dominion and even nationality.

Our girl students are already full of enthusiasm more then boys and they are not beggers, they don't need your coin in the bowl.

We further request to our Government to remove all the boundaries like gender, cast, religion etc... but we also know that you can't do that without removing this bullsh*t.. I mean so called RESERVATION.

What dasarth said was exactly correct, CA is a professional course only knowledge of students will decide the clearing his exam, dont make this profession as a political weapon.

What is the need for reservation????

Is any request from any creed has been made?????

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: