Easy Office

Reservation for girls in CA

Page no : 5

kisna (student) (182 Points)
Replied 13 July 2010

Hi,

Trapti!

Even i am not aware of wat kinda reservervations he proposed. wat is gave was a vague statement in the sense that it talked only about reservations for girls.

Kalpesh Chauhan, (Tax Assistant (Accounting Technician CA FINAL CS PROF. PROG. B.Com))   (8310 Points)
Replied 14 July 2010

(Guest)
Originally posted by : RADHIKA JALAN

i even dont like reservations in buses for ladies........i saw many young girls asking gents n even older mens to getup frm d seats n sit..........in case of ladies itz ok but young girls asking d mens who r of their father's or grand father's age to get up n they sit.....................i think i shudn't say all dis but itz my view........sorry if people dont lyk it.......

I agree wid my Radha...

Ratan & Radha

(Guest)

We are capable of generating ideas  in our field......we do not want the Eutopian ideas from any body who are not in our field.

Resume Writing Services

(Guest)

C.A.  me to waise bhi  politics hoti hi hai. Jab chapters k member banne k liye log itne hatkande apnnate hai to reservation bhi de sakte hai.

Lakshmi Kumari (student) (37 Points)
Replied 23 January 2011

It is not correct to introduce reservation system CA like reputed professional course and i want to send only candidated who are enhancing the name of our course only/

If they introduce this reservation system because of that reason even incapable persons get CA certificate and that is not correct and dont introduce politics

thanking you one and all for giving this opportunity to me

CA.VATSAL SHAH (SERVICE) (202 Points)
Replied 08 August 2011

there should not be reservation of girls in ca profession. this type of proposal itself is insulting girls caliber. now adays girls are more successful in this profession so they did not required any reservation. Politics and this ideal and noble profession should keep separate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: