Easy Office

Reservation for girls in CA

Page no : 4

RADHIKA JALAN (agarwal) (1521 Points)
Replied 06 July 2010

hi frnds,

iam totally against all this type of reservations.........y do girls need reservations........we girls  r equally competent n hardworking like boys..........

no need for reservation,just allow girls to comeout frm the narrowmindedness n early marriages........let them express their views n live as they want........then see wht more girls can do.....my heartly request to all parents n brothers plz dont discourage girl's studies.........let them achieve their goals

RADHIKA JALAN (agarwal) (1521 Points)
Replied 06 July 2010

i even dont like reservations in buses for ladies........i saw many young girls asking gents n even older mens to getup frm d seats n sit..........in case of ladies itz ok but young girls asking d mens who r of their father's or grand father's age to get up n they sit.....................i think i shudn't say all dis but itz my view........sorry if people dont lyk it.......

Kamleshwer Mishra (Article) (24 Points)
Replied 06 July 2010

I m agreed with u man.  Great

Kalpesh Chauhan, (Tax Assistant (Accounting Technician CA FINAL CS PROF. PROG. B.Com))   (8310 Points)
Replied 06 July 2010

priyanka narale (PCC student) (407 Points)
Replied 07 July 2010

reservation for gils in CA profession???

hehe... the idea is absurd. anyone ca take admission for CA course... its based on the capability of the student. 33% reservation dene se kya gils CA ban jayegi ... mean 33% reservation ka koi matlab hi nahi hai yaha.

priyanka narale (PCC student) (407 Points)
Replied 07 July 2010

mean girls dont need reservation... speaking generally,  providing reservation will not increase the passing percentage of CA students.

this whole reservation thing is vain, considering the education system. If gilz wish they can study any course , profession etc. This reservation thing was important when our country was male dominated n when there prevailed religious barriers. now the situation is different Women/ girls r found in every profession/ business. 

n CA has nothing to do wid gender at first place n its based of the competence.

CA CS CIMA Prakash Somani (Landmark Group) (23502 Points)
Replied 07 July 2010

Today we have reservation for girls then for state then for district then for town then for... and so on.. is this wht you want from ICAI... nope.........

Join a helping hand

CHEZHIYAN (SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST)   (2517 Points)
Replied 08 July 2010

First of all i want to clarify it clearly to that Stupid politician....

There are no limited admissions in CA so already there is no restriction for men or women or to any cast.....

When there is no limitation of seats in what manner they will get reservation?

is that mean they ll pass 33% women in 100% results even when they get 5 or 6 marks in subjects????

he should not talk anything what he thinks....

how come ICAI invited such a fool to CA day celebrations...

Really Bad ......

Let me clarify him first

in ICAI :

No. of Admission - unlimited

No.of passing - unlimited

We are already in scarcity...

hey guys i got one more doubt?

how he will bring 33% in CA
he says only around 15% womens are there..

will he cancel Balance qualified Men Professions....

ooooooooooooooh my god......

politicians..... are the real fools.........

to get good names they will do whatever they like.....

please save us from them

Arijit Ghose (Article assistant) (816 Points)
Replied 09 July 2010

Actually I personally feel girls account for more than 50% of newly qualified CAs.

Replied 09 July 2010

Mr. Khurshid is not wrong in suggesting a reservation for women professionals in the field of accountancy. If you go through the women representation in ICAI committee 1 would hardly see very few women in the various committes. It would be interesting to go through the crux of Mr. Khurshid's statement. 1 wonders how many women have donned the mantle of ICAI president. Nil. or Women who have chaired the various regional headquarters. Late R. Shivabhogam was the first woman CA and also the first woman to chair SIRC's office.

I would actually compliment the minister for coming out with an idea like this. Women value integrity and care which is minus in the functioning of several Male ICAI presidents who served as ICAI presidents like Uttam prakash Agarwal.

Replied 09 July 2010

reservation is reqd for Women CAs in ICAI committes.

varsha (student) (24 Points)
Replied 09 July 2010

yup we gals dont need ne reservations...........we r already very competent..........

CA Arindam Dey (Chartered Accountant) (117 Points)
Replied 09 July 2010

Politicians have an uncanny habit of speaking rubbish, they do it so often in political campaigns to gain political mileage. Poor fellow, he was speaking before the CA community who are knowledgeable enough and possibly cannot digest his weird idea. Nothing to worry and read much into the entire issue.

Chandranath Banerjee (Cost Accountant & Company Secretary)   (230 Points)
Replied 09 July 2010

Reservation in Job & educational society                                                                                

Due to intrigation of power by upper caste by acquiring resources nearby 80 % of India's reserve, outcome inequalities to the society. So to curb the inequalities. leads reservation in jobs, admission to educational institution .God know where it will ends.                                      

Such power come from knowledge by applying thought. So developemnt of mind, leds to acquire resources by use and abouse of such power. Injustice, injustice, injustice. So requirement of reservation to help the poor caste. But it become a weapon to the politicion. So the cycle come                                

Knowledge-property-power- abuse of power-injustice-reservation-abouse of reservation-inefficiency - more fuel to caste system.                                                                

But reservation in CA:                                                                                    

History says due to its long history of CA's knowledge, integrity help it to acquire power of knowledge and power from govt. to certify all documents as require for govt regulation in the field of accounts, tax and other legal compliance.                                          

But by the vertu of power abuse of power also come. We seen it from some recent incident needless to mention. Many unfolded?  You You can see all commerce student as well as other strem also  rushed to enroll to study CA. For the  the power & prestige. Not only from Knowledge as well as power of the Govt. as entrusted to it. They think they are more efficient, knowledgeable than CS,CWA, MBA. No one can think about knowledge but the stamp of CA. Not the level of Knowledge, prestige acquire by the institute by the hard work of members decade after decade. Only for gateway only  to earn money,power,ego. Can you tale how many of us can carry the responsibility  of CA. The huge amount of trustworthyness of the nation. Pl. think silently not react from ego. Think my dear think

But politicion know that CA has a brand equity. If it utilised it can carry vote. By over exposing Caste system, religion based politics it become inoperative. So use weapen of reservation to CA it will work. As the Stamp carry prestige, power, money as well as scarcity. So if any one who has not capability to become CA will enjoy it. I am from .... community. If reservation made I can become a CA. So Vote them. Ok carry on IT IS  INDIA MERI JAAN 

C.A Trapti varshney (CA (ranker) B.com C.S)   (125 Points)
Replied 12 July 2010

kisna you are rigt, we dont need such reservations . whats d use of such % when we are already ahead of such percent.  These dirty polictics should not played on us. C.A. means a person with integrity , objectivity and independence of mind n reservations cannot bring that.

Moreover i do not know for what they want to bring reservations?

For registrations , Results , articleship or jobs? Please enlighten me..........................

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: