relief u/s 89

An arrear has recevied for last 15 yr. and I have form 16 have only last 5 years. But I have the salary details which I get from employer in respect of 10 yr. So I can claim the Relief u/ s 89 on the basis of salary details given by employer.
Replies (3)

Yes, provided you had filed the IT returns of all these earlier years.

Sir if return has not filed than I am not eligible to claim relief and if filed in physical mode than ?

Yes you may file for relief u/s. 89(1), for ITRs filed in physical form, but difficult to get the relief from CPC. In case the file is forwarded to ITO, you may succeed.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details