Registration on EPFO as an Employer

Hi Guys,

I need your help, can you please provide the procedure of Registration in EPFO as an employer. Can it procced through Shram Suvidha Portal or I can get registration in epfindia.gov.in.

As far as I know, I have to login on epfindia.gov.in for making monthly challan payment & return filling of EPFO.

So, I have a  little bit of confusion.

Regards,

Kumar Sushank

Replies (5)
Quick Summary
This discussion addresses the process for employers to register with the Employees' Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO). Participants clarify that registration is typically done through the Shram Suvidha Portal, with separate logins for monthly challan payments and return filings on the epfindia.gov.in portal. The thread also touches upon the possibility of registering with zero employees for tender purposes and queries the current working status of the Shram Suvidha portal for new establishment registrations.

I think you are right with the first option. Link to register: https://registration.shramsuvidha.gov.in/user/login

Thanks for your reply, but how can I pay challan and make monthly returns, Is it just like that I'll get registration in Shram Suvidha Portal and use that credentials for epfindia.gov.in.

Here is the link for payment portal: https://unifiedportal-emp.epfindia.gov.in/epfo/

For more details on how to pay: https://cleartax.in/s/epf-payment-online

Can anybody tell me if I can fo epf registration with zero employees ??
I require it for tender purpose only.

Pls reply

is sharam suvidha registration portal working..? I am not able to  submit the application for the past 10days .. Any one applied recently for new  establishment registration??

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details