Regarding tin registration

vishal kumar jha (student) (32 Points)

14 August 2014  

Hello Experts,

I have a client registered under DVAT. He now wants to be registered under UP VAT (TIN registration), i.e he has received a contract in NOIDA. So please let me know whether he can be registered under UP VAT or not.!! 

If yes what are the relavant documents required for registration..??

Please let me know..!!