Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Rajat Sharma (241 Points)

29 August 2021  
Sir,we have the union of Tralla transportation and have been applied for GST registration and the style of working is that on the pukar of vehicle we send the said vehicle for transportation of goods of factory and as per bills/invoices our said Tralla delivers the good as per invoices/bills to the concerned dealer.Sir in view of the above said working we are not in knowledge who is liable to pay the GST and what is roll of our union.Sir please guide us in the matter cited.We shall be highly appreciated to your expert opinion Sir please guide us briefly.Thanks.

 1 Replies

Rizwan (GST Practitioner) (176 Points)
Replied 29 August 2021

As informed by you if you are Registered under GST, you must have to raise invoice and charge gst on your billing to service receiver.

You can charge GST 12% and avail ITC or charge 5℅ Without ITC...

In case of union is charging commission for their services you can pay against their invoices

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags