Refund problem and Communication with Income Tax Department

Dear all,

I have filed income tax return for A.Y.07-08 and claimed refund for the same.

I didn't receive any refund cheque till now. So I filed an Indemnity Bond to IT Department before 1.5 year.

I recently checked status of refund online and it shows that the cheque has been sent and the same has been encashed on a particular date before 2 years.

Actually I don't have received any such cheque.

Please guide what should I do?

I am quite far from the city where I had filed the return. So pls also advice me whether I can communicate with department from my place via Email or Post.

Thanks in advance.

Replies (3)

by registered posts, communicate with your ITO , then AC then go for ombudsman of incometax

Hi ! I have recd. less refund for A.Y. 09-10 due to technical problem found in TDS returned filed by Bharti Airtel, which is deducted TDS on Commission Income. Due to mismatch found in 26AS from NSDL, I recd. less refund, when I contact Bharti Airtel, they have sent me original & revised TDS return filed acknowledgement no.

So now to get refund, what should I do ? I have filed return manully at Gandhidham ( Kutch - Gujarat ) & refund recd. direct from SBI-Bombay.

Plz inform me for further procedure to get refund.

Thanks in advance !

What is the procedure to allot share or to introduce capital in new Pvt. Ltd. firm ?

On which basis shares given to Directors or someone else ?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details