Refund of unutilised input credit and Cash ledger

I am a service provider. I want cancel my registration under GST becuse I am no more liable to pay tax under the GST provision. I have 17000 CGST 7000 SGSR credit lying in my input crefit ledger. The said credit i want to take refund in cash. Is it possible. if yes, please provide procedure.


Provision of law if quoted, will be appreciatte.
Replies (3)
The above said Credit is Cash Ledger....?
There is No provision of such refund in Act , so u have book it as expense
(If refund is from credit ledger as u mention in ur query)
yes i want to take refund from electronic credit ledger.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details