GST Plus - Get Daily updates,support,whatsapp Group & reply to GST Notices etc.!! Call : 011-411-70713 !!

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Refund of fees paid twice

Hello friends,

One of my friends has applied online for Integrated Professional Competence Exam. While online application process at the time of payment due to some network issue the PDF was not generated and it was showing transaction was not successful. So she again made payment and that time transaction was successful and PDF also generated successfully. 

The issue is that bank charged her for the both transactions out of which one was successful and another was unsuccessful. 

She also sent mail to ipce_examhelpline @ icai.in for refund of amount on 9th April 2012 and again on 24 March 2012. But yet she didn't get reply from them. Please suggest what to do now?

19 Replies

CA Ankur Mittal

CA Ankur Mittal (Assistant Manager @ Reliance Communication)     12 April 2012

Dont worry about this, similar case has happened with my friends, if the fees to ICAI is credited twice, then within 15-30 days you will get them credited to your account automtically..if not then visit ICAI office,dont wait for emails replies

But as i said dont worry u will surely get your money back..lot of this has happened when u pay exam fees or any  fees.. so chillax and just wait for 15 days,

3 Like
Neeti

Neeti (CA Final)     12 April 2012

ankur is right. you will get back your access fee. there has been lots of cases like this and they got  fees back also. so relax.

1 Like
CA Srikanth Yadav

CA Srikanth Yadav (Chartered Accountant)     12 April 2012

You may contact:

a) E-mail:

onlineexamforms @ icai.in (For on-line forms only)

pce_examhelpline @ icai.in

ipce_examhelpline @ icai.in

final_examhelpline @ icai.in 

cpt_exam @ icai.in

b) Phone: 

18603450112-For users of MTNL or BSNL lines

0120-3054 851

0120-3054 852

0120-3054 853

As you have already sent a mail, better you call!

1 Like
Karthikeya2020

Karthikeya2020 (Student)     13 April 2012

Hi Janavi Shah,

Above members rightly said to u don't bother for that it will credited to same account.

If u want for confirmation u can make a query in E-sahataya within 3 days they will update ur status for regarding ur query ok, so don't worry for that the link is the following for query

https://220.227.168.109/

Regards,

Karthikeya...

1 Like
Ankur Garg

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)     13 April 2012

Originally posted by : Ankur Mittal

Dont worry about this, similar case has happened with my friends, if the fees to ICAI is credited twice, then within 15-30 days you will get them credited to your account automtically..if not then visit ICAI office,dont wait for emails replies

But as i said dont worry u will surely get your money back..lot of this has happened when u pay exam fees or any  fees.. so chillax and just wait for 15 days,

Very much agree with the wise advise of learned member Ankur...smiley

1 Like

(Guest)

Thanks to all

*RENU SINGH *

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )     13 April 2012

Agree with all dear ... they had provided already good solution smiley

Best of luck ...

She wl surely get her refund enlightened

1 Like
Tony John

Tony John (Chartered Accountant)     14 April 2012

One of my friends faced a similiar situation when he was applying online for his Group I exams last time.

But I believe he was credited with the excess amount debited earlier.

So tell your dear  friend not to worry  smiley    !!!!!!

Mehul

Mehul (Article)     18 April 2012

Hey dear Dont worry, my friend has also faced the same situation. he got the refund. After all Institue is our  Mai-baap (Parents). lol...... Dont worry all is well, concentrate on studies... Best of luck.. :)

(Guest)

Didnt get the refund also here is showing no record found.https://icaiexam.icai.org/check_refund_status.php

I HAVE SENT SO MANY MAILS BUT OF NO AVAIL.ALSO I CALLED BUT THEY DIDN'T PICK THE PHONE.DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO???

(Guest)

Got refund......smiley

kirti

kirti (artical)     22 September 2012

30 days gone...still i havnt got refund :(

Drishti Arora

Drishti Arora   17 May 2018

My friend has applied for icai op and the fees got deducted two times . When for the first time he did payment  nothing came that if the transaction completed or not but money got dedeucted and then he tried again and then also money got deducted and nothing showed . Pls help 

Prathyusha S

Prathyusha S (Degree holder)     02 June 2018

How can I get my money back if I wrongly registered for foundation rather for IPCC

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags