Refund of fees paid twice

I hav Sen t mail but eventhough ther is no reply . Pls tel wat can I do
Sir, I have already registered for ca final. Today, I was attempting for the registration for ca final for my friend. Due to the technical issues, my registration has again taken place instead of my friend's registration and payment of fees has been made. Please sir help me in this regard as soon as possible.Also tell me the procedure through which I can obtain refund of fees which has been wrongly paid. For further clarification of my problem, the attachment is attached below.
Originally posted by : CA Ankur Mittal

Dont worry about this, similar case has happened with my friends, if the fees to ICAI is credited twice, then within 15-30 days you will get them credited to your account automtically..if not then visit ICAI office,dont wait for emails replies

But as i said dont worry u will surely get your money back..lot of this has happened when u pay exam fees or any  fees.. so chillax and just wait for 15 days,

Dear Mr. Ankur Jee, My Son   make the payment  of CA foundation Fee Rs. 47520/- instead of 9200/- can help me how to get the refund  and kindly explain the process how to get the diff amount 

Hello My fees is paid twice to higher education panchkula by mistake would I get the refund and how I will get it

This issue is quite common. Wait for some days, you will get the refund

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details