hey, friends I filled my ay 15-16 return as presumptive income, but failed to e verify. I e verified last year Dec 2017 but my condonation request was rejected. i contact CPC they said it will be resolved by local assessing office. I contacted A O but he say it was solved by CPC only. now what can I do please help me
Hi Ravi- Same here for me- CPC says time limit for AY 2016-17 was over by March 2018. Thus ITR cannot be processed. How have your proceeded? Has CPC taken it up for processing after 6 months?? What is the current status of the ITR? Your reply would be most helpful- Prashant
Ravi- Many thanks. One final Q- Did you have to get AO permission before filing under 119(2)(b) or did you file it online without any AO permission or order. Thanks- Prashant
Leave a Reply
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies