Hi,
The only book which is best for Self study and has no other substitute in the world. Books wriited by the great tulsian sir
Tulsian's Accountancy for CA-IPCC (Group -II) - CA(Dr.) P.C. Tulsian
(As per revised schedule VI and including Accounting Standards)
Thanks
Yash
| Originally posted by : Yash Gupta | ||
![]() |
Hi, The only book which is best for Self study and has no other substitute in the world. Books wriited by the great tulsian sir Tulsian's Accountancy for CA-IPCC (Group -II) - CA(Dr.) P.C. Tulsian (As per revised schedule VI and including Accounting Standards) Thanks Yash |
![]() |
i agree with yash gupta
hello Rahul,
Plz also advice a best book for CA final Account for practice.........
Hi Vinnet,
Though you asked the question to Rahul, but I think I can also help in answering that because the answer will be same.
For CA-Final also, you have books written by gr8 tulsian sir. I am his very big fan and always recommends his books to all my friends. I am really lucky to have read his books. I have never spent a single rupee on coaching classes. His books for Final are :
1) Tulsian's Financial Reporting for CA-Final - CA(Dr.) P.C. Tulsian
(as per Revised Schedule VI and including accounting standards)
2) Tulsian's Advanced Management Accounting - CA (Dr.) P.C. Tulsian
3) Tulsian's Operational Research for CA-Final - CA (Dr.) P.C. Tulsian
These are best books in the world for self study
Thanks
Yash
For finals......go for M.P. Vijaykumar.....
Hi Purvi,
Everybody has a right to put foward his/her view point, but I think P.C. tulsian sirs book has always been and will always be the best.. No offence to anyone..
Though I may sound little bias because I have studied from P.C. tulsian's books right from Class XI till CA-Final, but belive me there is no author like him..... His books are par excellence....
Thanks
Yash
For IPCC, PC Tulsian is best in the business and for Final MP Vijaykumar..... can't say about PC Tulsian's book for FINAL but the reviews have been very good.
P.C. tulsian sir book for CA-final came out this August only. So it will take time to achieve the status that his IPCC books has.
But nevertheless his books does not need anybody's opinion/reviews. We are not even competent enough to comment on him.
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
Anupam Parashar & Co.
Ghaziabad
CA Final
View Details
Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals