Rectification Order Not accepted online

I received a income tax  intimation U/S 143(1) for the assessment year 2010-11 from CPC. As per the details mentioned I identified the error in my IT returns and want to submit a rectification request online.  After logging into https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/ I went to My Account->Rectification-Rectification Upload. I was asked to enter some computed details from the intimation from CPC.  I am sure i am entering the correct details, but i am always prompted with the error saying that the details are wrong.

What further action can i take on this?

Replies (1)

Girish,

Usually since the intimations are computer generated, the chances of it not tallying their data is next to null. So just check if you are doing everything as per the instructions.

If the problem still persists, you can either send them a mail at their helpline( email id is mentioned on the site) or give them a call. The staff at CPC is prompt to reply. Am sure they will be able to help you with it.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details