RECESSION

I HAVE TRIED TO EXPLAIN A LAYMAN ABOUT RECESSION IN COMMON & SIMPLE WORDS. IT MIGHT HELP U. www.bijoyrulzz.blogspot.com Plz visit this blog for stock market updates.


Attached File : 18 recession.ppt downloaded: 194 times
Replies (4)

Dude, GET A LIFE......

I agree that you want to promote your blog. Heck, every other website is all about recession, credit crisis & stock markets......

You have given '' TIP '' about some screip in your blog. I believe that if you are a CA student then you should have done a thorough analysis about the Company.....Fundamental, technical.....

I would have been much happier if you had provided details about the company s profitability, etc.....rather than where will the stock price will go in the shor term....

 Nice .ppt

koolleo87...i m not trying to promote my blog or so. I just want the investors n traders to get knowledge n stop loosing money. Dont get jealous yaar. Be positive n broad minded. u will be a CA in future n its really very important for  u to be positive minded. If u cant help any1 then dont stop other who really help others. Good day n be positive not narrow minded.

N i give calls not tips. i have given each n every call after deep analyses. Follow it if u want or back off. I dont feel tat i need to give everything in detail.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details