ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Way to Join Forum???? My View ???

CA AYUSH AGRAWAL (Kolkata-Pune-Mumbai) (26935 Points)

09 December 2009  

if any one sharing poem\joke or any thing relate to fun, bus Everyone Just Repliying Good one........, Thanx for Sharing, Nice,

Like That.

Do u not think that it should be stopped.

n experts are also no comin online now a day?//// 

110 Replies

The Harshit Aggarwal (B.Com(H) ,CS Final) (5263 Points)
Replied 09 December 2009

Rightly observed Ayush,

but if u want to change something then u must also provide its substitute........means problem will not be solve untill u provide its solution !!

The Harshit Aggarwal (B.Com(H) ,CS Final) (5263 Points)
Replied 09 December 2009

And i agree with ur 2nd problem that experts are not coming online now a day !!

CA Mani (Credit Analyst) (2804 Points)
Replied 09 December 2009

I did not get your scope , try to explain more

sivaram (Asst Mgr-Taxation) (6918 Points)
Replied 09 December 2009

Mr Ayush Agarwal  there are poems/jokes as well Forums related to CA Curriculum .Experts are not coming means what can we do even if experts come to our club let them answer only those relevant to them and ignore the rest what bothers them and  You.

see Mr Ayush one should have all sorts of Knowledge only Ca Subjects alone are not suffice

Any views please let me know

CA Trinath Galla (student) (3130 Points)
Replied 09 December 2009

ya...here jokes,poems, and all are being posted much more than subject discussions. think scope of caclub is not dat right?

Replied 09 December 2009

Mr Trinath

Why then you concentrate on that You as well as others can concentrate on  Subjects relating to Your interest .Ok let us make it in this way let CA Club provides exclusive forum for other topics not related to curriculum and Seperate Forum  for those related to our CA Curriculum is it ok.If so please give suggestion to CA   Club Adiministrators/Moderators.Please let has have your views

Replied 09 December 2009

simple thing i can put it in this way You have to clear Your exams and working hard .on your studies just for some relaxation you listen to music or chat  or do browsing whatever it might be which gives some relaxation.like wise some kind of relaxation we will be getting through these forums .Any Critical comments are welcome

Replied 09 December 2009

ya Mr.Sivaram. what u said is ok. It would be better if a exclusive forum for other topics which are no way related to curriculum is given. Also while posting the forum, one should choose the topic and sub-topic accordingly. They shld not choose CA students topic for jokes, poems and all relating to those matters. will it work if i person suggest administrator to do so? even if it was done...we shld choose the topic accordingly while posting the forums.

Replied 09 December 2009

Mr Trinath let us suggest it to Admin even if a person wrongly chooses  the topic moderators should correct it as we dont have those special login rights to correct the same

Replied 09 December 2009

No no, am not saying that administrator shld check the name of the topic and the content in it and rectify if they were not related. it might bcum a very hard job. its the duty of the person posting those topics to select the right category. so if administartor provide a forum topic for these type of stuff, then while posting we may choose that topic n post that stuff in that. one who doesn need that may not go there...

Replied 09 December 2009

Mr Trinath

Then inevitable as newly joined persons donot know what to choose they may choose the topic as if they like

Replied 09 December 2009

Originally posted by :sivaram
" Mr Trinath
Then inevitable as newly joined persons donot know what to choose they may choose the topic as if they like

"

fine., but its not only new people select wrong topics.even we do the same.if we are provided with exclusive forums for stuff, while posting th etopic, we will be asked the topic name. i dont think dat selecting the topic name for new people is a big problem bcoz everyone knows what is he posting right?

Replied 09 December 2009

Now why Mr Ayush is keeping quiet and not forwarding his views on the same  as he is the person who started this thread let us finish off this as an useful discussion  as many complaints are being posted on this subject what we are discussing

Replied 09 December 2009

May I invite Mr Harsht Agarwal and Maninder to put their views on the same

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags