Easy Office

Way to Join Forum???? My View ???

Page no : 5

Amit Ingale (Student CA Final) (1454 Points)
Replied 10 December 2009

Originally posted by :Poonam Thanvi
" I still dont agree with you.. Also Ayush didnt started THIS discussion... He was only pointing out the repetitive replies that we come accross these days.... I dont think he had anything to do with entertainment and professionalism...

And also if you think that there are not many professional talks these days.... Then why dont you post one, we will have good discussion thereon..

Luk things dont change just by discussing we have to work on it... If you think that this site is on the verge of getting deviated then why dont you try to make it the way you like.. We will all support your initiative...

"

i have started this initiative much before,  and according to me the only solution is "awarness".

Replied 10 December 2009

Originally posted by :AYUSH AGRAWAL
"  if any one sharing poem\joke or any thing relate to fun, bus Everyone Just Repliying Good one........, Thanx for Sharing, Nice,
Like That.
Do u not think that it should be stopped.

n experts are also no comin online now a day?//// 

"

Miss poonam is involved in this.  one can confirm on their own.

Max Payne (employed) (2569 Points)
Replied 10 December 2009

Well, i can say that the Articles are fantastic..... But u have to cap the number of topics in the forum coming in as "others".

Also what's the tendency of people to just quote someone and post it? Its points earning only like amit said. 

Even in experts section, so many threads are just going as "agree", "x is correct", without any real insight being provided by the experts. Experts should not be agreeing. They should express their knowledge and analyse all aspects of the situation.

No point to blame admin. Members can take the prerogative to avoid spamming caclubindia.

I think one thing that can be done is not allow "Other" topics to pop up under the forum tab in homepage. Restrict the homepage contents to taxation, auditing, corporate law and other core areas.

(Guest)

/forum/message_display.asp?group_id=58763

(Guest)

CHECK THE COMPLETE THREAD, I MEAN ALL THE PAGES OF THE FORUM GIVEN ABOVE. THIS NEEDS TO BE STOPPED ON CACLUB.

(Guest)

HOPE U MEMBERS WILL ALSO SUPPORT ME.........BUT PLEASE CHECK ALL THE PAGES OF THE FORUM ......................REGARDS

CA AYUSH AGRAWAL (Kolkata-Pune-Mumbai) (26986 Points)
Replied 11 December 2009

First of All,

All CACLUBINDIA Members,all Joiners of this forum,

As Issue Arises...........

I  Want to Present the Main Issue of This Forum, What I Expect.........

Myself Member of CACLUBINDIA since Oct. 07, I Realised Thet CACLUBINDIA is best site ever i hav seen for professionals........

As in recent discussion, I recd. Comment that caclubindia hav more than 3 lacs members, every need can’t complete, but we can present our views, that is accepted or not......other matter......

(1)         now a days more than knowledge portal,learning & professional resource, we will find here jokes , poem,fun or silly / senseless matters which are not at all objective of caclubindia..

(2)          If they will post here 6-7 forum, then on main site, we found only these types of silly matters when clicking on forum menu.

(3)          Here many of us wanna to just crack a point, 2 or 4 jo mila acha hai.......... like that thnx for sharing,   good keep it up.......nice like that.

(4)         repeated post are more and more  .....................................

(5)         again and again same question being asked like that

a. articleship period reduced

b. when will result out

c.  passing percentage changed

above given are just point of examples from my view. & every one repliying these forum if one replied rite answer for just to gain point.

(6)         Main Queries is that i hav seen many time our new members/or juniors ask some question in forum, some time i also excite to know the answer the same,  but their is no reply( many examples can be given)

(7)         Now a days experts absence also a major issue behind no reply of answers

This should be deeply think about these above problems.........like forum should also be  sent to moderator/admin like our posted share files goes.........

Please hav ur comment............

May be i m wrong, but ur valuable comment/suggestion is precious.

1 Like

(Guest)

Mr Ayush Agarwal,

this is not a site for all such type of question

Replied 11 December 2009

Originally posted by :Anand Sharma
" Mr Ayush Agarwal,
this is not a site for all such type of question
"

ANAND SHARMA , WAT DOES U MEAN,  which type of question ur mean?????

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Amit Ingale
"

"
 if any one sharing poem\joke or any thing relate to fun, bus Everyone Just Repliying Good one........, Thanx for Sharing, Nice,
Like That.
Do u not think that it should be stopped.

n experts are also no comin online now a day?//// 

"

Miss poonam is involved in this.  one can confirm on their own.
"

So u finally pulling my leg for no good reason.... Luk m an active member on Caclubindia..

And also Idont think that I need to mention this but u can confirm one thing that I participate in all types of discussions where I could share my views....

I think u have only noticed me in others section.......I suggest u to have a luk in accounts, tax, etc. And also it will be better that u stop noticing my contribution........

Punit Tibrewal (student ) (1684 Points)
Replied 11 December 2009

ayush i agree with ur points.....

bt i want 2 add that it is not possible to send forums to admin for approval because it will deny the forums with its very essence i.e unobstructed discussions....

Admin shouldnt decide what the users should discuss ...moreover it will become a very tiring process bcoz every day hundreds of forums are created....!

Replied 11 December 2009

The only solution is "AWERNESS".

ALL THE PERSON SHOULD BE MADE AWARE OF THIS.

what others think about it ????

Replied 12 December 2009

" The only solution is "AWERNESS".
"

Oh....... My Dear Friend Amit, Awareness is not at all solution for this problem,

More Than 3 Lacs at Present are Working Here, U Can't Made All of Them Awareness,

n What About Absence of Experts,

See Amit, When U Click on Top 30Members of CACLUBINDIA (Pointwise)

Then U Will Find That FRom Half of Them Hav Not Came Online Since 8-10 MOnths or May be 1 Year Also.

What About This.

For Stopping These Kind of Forum,we hav also Many Solutions, Like That Abuse it, If it Abused then u Will Get Negative Marks, n If Negative Marks more than u scored till, then ur membership will br forfeited. like that

above solution is only a example taken by me...

& instead of just joing forum by repling just thanks for sharing.... good work  like taht, u also can just hav click on message thanks................

What u Think Mr. Amit..........

in Waiting of  Pleasent Reply.....................................

Replied 12 December 2009

" The only solution is "AWERNESS".
"

Oh....... My Dear Friend Amit, Awareness is not at all solution for this problem,

More Than 3 Lacs at Present are Working Here, U Can't Made All of Them Awareness,

Then U Will Find That FRom Half of Them Hav Not Came Online Since 8-10 MOnths or May be 1 Year Also.

What About This.

For Stopping These Kind of Forum,we hav also Many Solutions, Like That Abuse it, If it Abused then u Will Get Negative Marks, n If Negative Marks more than u scored till, then ur membership will br forfeited. like that

& instead of just joing forum by repling just thanks for sharing.... good work  like taht, u also can just hav click on message thanks................

CA Trinath Galla (student) (3130 Points)
Replied 12 December 2009

"

"
The only solution is "AWERNESS".
"

What About This.

"

hey friends.....pls answer me to this question.

am very much confused abt this....firstly why do we need bother abt points?? how would it be if the concept of points has been removed???

pls note that am not at all saying to remove the concept of points....i juz want to know what the mission of caclub by introducing this concept of points???

if that was done for sake of encouragement....then all ppl who partcipated in this forum know well how dose points were influencing the members.as u said many were interested in scoring.

so y dont dis concept be removed???    again pls note that am not suggesting to remove the concept.but i juz want to know my friend's(members of caclub) opinions relating to this

if that was done then i think we may use dis for the purpose we exactly need....and the motto of caclub may not be deprived.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: