Easy Office

Way to Join Forum???? My View ???

Page no : 4

CA. Dashrath Maheshwari (TaXpert) (15090 Points)
Replied 10 December 2009

A guide about Forum...

/forum/message_display.asp?group_id=17276

If this is being followed then, this portal will become a real and dignified Account and finance professionals portal.

Pls Comment...

1 Like

sivaram (Asst Mgr-Taxation) (6918 Points)
Replied 10 December 2009

very useful article about Forum .Thank You sir everyone should follow what You have said  so that the objective of Forum of  CA CLUB IS NOT DEFEATED FOR WHICH IT IS INTENDED FOR

CA Trinath Galla (student) (3130 Points)
Replied 10 December 2009

Originally posted by :The Harshit Aggarwal
"

Originally posted by :Trinath

"

Originally posted by :Poonam Thanvi

"
I would like to add one more thing...
Luk Ayush if we talk abt this forum there are around 196 visitors but the members replying are hardly 5-6..... So why blaming the repetitive comments.... We must be grateful that atleast somebody replied.....lols:)
"

but u no, still sum1 say dat itz an waste discussion???

"

@ Trinath,
Firstly, i m not "someone", u can see my name clearly below my pic,

Secondly, its u and Mr. Sivaram that mistaken the original post.....and carried it into a new direction,

Finally, ur discussion is still seems to me wasteful and unrealistic, as if u want to change someone.....then it is better to change urself firstly........and to change everyone is beyound ur power !!
"

Mr.Harshit, as we ppl had a long discussion on this, i forgot the name of the one who viewed dis as waste discussion. so i tot it was not necessary to mention the name.so i sent as sum1.

Am afraid?? wat rong did u find in dat?? narrating a person as sum1 is no way mistake to me...

And ya me and shivram had taken the topic into the new direction, i agree to dat.

But how can u judge dat its a waste and unrealistic discussion? we are not so free to indulge in unrealistic discussions..

Dats our view that jokes and all oder stuff should be posted in a separate forum so that it wont waste time of others who only wish to view caclub as knowledge sharing.

we didn plan to change any one....we just wanted all to follow a diff way of choosing the topic while posting jokes and such stuff.

If none has the power to change oders...as u said,

none has the power to judge ones views as useful and wasteful, realistic and unrelaistic..

I think soo...

Replied 10 December 2009

Mr.Harshit, now u once go through the post of sir CA. Dasharath Maheshwari

CA AYUSH AGRAWAL (Kolkata-Pune-Mumbai) (26986 Points)
Replied 10 December 2009

Wats Goin On............ Kaha Se Kaha Pahuch Gaya......... my Discussion............

Amit Ingale (Student CA Final) (1454 Points)
Replied 10 December 2009

there are vast numbers of members who thinks that caclubindia.com is a social neworking site or it is entertainments site,

evevn this discussion was started by me,(wel before it just stared),  but them members wrote against my view, and now it is proved that i was right at that time about the future.

majority of the ememebers are interested in scoring points , which they get 2 points for commenting on forum, thats it,     vast buch of memebers do reply for sake of points only, thats why one can see replies like nice one, thanks etc etc , (unnecessorily increasing the size and lenght of the forum).

now one can say caclubindia.com has become an entertainment site jus like orkut. that is why many experts are keeping themself away from caclub.com,   and many expert quries are remainign unansered for weeks/months.

please all should take initiative to make it professional netwrkoing site again.

Replied 10 December 2009

Earlier it (caclubindia.com) was 90 % professional site and 10 % other(s) site.

but nowadays it has became 70% entertainment (& social networking also ) and only 30 % proffesional site.

please save the main purpose/objective of forming caclubindia.com (platform).

Replied 10 December 2009

Originally posted by :Amit Ingale
" Earlier it (caclubindia.com) was 90 % professional site and 10 % other(s) site.
but nowadays it has became 70% entertainment (& social networking also ) and only 30 % proffesional site.

please save the main purpose/objective of forming caclubindia.com (platform).
"

?????????????????????

CA. Dashrath Maheshwari (TaXpert) (15090 Points)
Replied 10 December 2009

From where you got these % dear !!!

Except some humourous forum threads, there are many learning and professional resource over there.

You all must know the use of portal in knowledge building. We all should learn from here about new notifications, circulars, articles, files etc.,

We should also see the recent queries replied.. if The answer looks correct, we should appreciate the relevant expert by giving a thumb up to him.

There are lot of knowledge on this portal, I think 95%..

Rumour and Humour may be in some forums... we have to ignore them, and after some time, author will automatically realise it.

Pls Comment..

Replied 10 December 2009

Originally posted by :CA. Dashrath Maheshwari
" From where you got these % dear !!!
Except some humourous forum threads, there are many learning and professional resource over there.
You all must know the use of portal in knowledge building. We all should learn from here about new notifications, circulars, articles, files etc.,
We should also see the recent queries replied.. if The answer looks correct, we should appreciate the relevant expert by giving a thumb up to him.
There are lot of knowledge on this portal, I think 95%..
Rumour and Humour may be in some forums... we have to ignore them, and after some time, author will automatically realise it.
Pls Comment..

"

atleast u have accepted that it is not 100 %.  but if u look at overall site the only u will understant it. otherwise not.

i have ananlysed individual members who are jsut interested in scoring points, but i dont want to nme them.

everybody observe , the situation after few more months, may b u year or so.

(Guest)

I dont think that the purpose or the main objective of Caclub is getting deviated....

And I really wonder how can u give such definite data relating to entertainment and professionalism on this site...

We have experts to solve our queries, some good discussions as well...

You cannot judge a situation by looking at just one side...

U also have to consider the other side..

Replied 10 December 2009

lets wait &  see after few more time/months/year.

i initiated the same discussion around three months back.

and now my ayush also started the same (or like) discussion, it means it is on the verge  of........

and see one read the comments of this forum also then one will understand the whole opinions of the members.

(Guest)

I still dont agree with you.. Also Ayush didnt started THIS discussion... He was only pointing out the repetitive replies that we come accross these days.... I dont think he had anything to do with entertainment and professionalism...

And also if you think that there are not many professional talks these days.... Then why dont you post one, we will have good discussion thereon..

Luk things dont change just by discussing we have to work on it... If you think that this site is on the verge of getting deviated then why dont you try to make it the way you like.. We will all support your initiative...

Replied 10 December 2009

" lets wait &  see after few more time/months/year.
and now my ayush also started the same (or like) discussion, it means it is on the verge  of........
and see one read the comments of this forum also then one will understand the whole opinions of the members.
"

we cant xactly say dis yaar.

I didn opine that professionalism of caclub is being degraded. we juz wanted  all dat jokes and forums relating to entertainment to be posted in a separate forum so that it wont cause any inconvenience to ppl who don need them.

jz separate professional topics and entertainment topics by creating diff forum topics. once that was done...we need not bother how many repititive replies like nice1, thansk 4 sharing, gud1 etc etc are being posted to jokes and entertainment bcoz, ny how ppl who don need dat may not go der in the first step.

as u said to view the replies of this forum....am one among the ppl who had contributed much to this forum.so finally am giving my opinion.

Replied 10 December 2009

Originally posted by :Trinath
"

"
lets wait &  see after few more time/months/year.
"

we cant xactly say dis yaar.
I didn opine that professionalism of caclub is being degraded. we juz wanted  all dat jokes and forums relating to entertainment to be posted in a separate forum so that it wont cause any inconvenience to ppl who don need them.
jz separate professional topics and entertainment topics by creating diff forum topics. once that was done...we need not bother how many repititive replies like nice1, thansk 4 sharing, gud1 etc etc are being posted to jokes and entertainment bcoz, ny how ppl who don need dat may not go der in the first step.
as u said to view the replies of this forum....am one among the ppl who had contributed much to this forum.so finally am giving my opinion.

"

even if the joke and others stuff are posted seperately, at first instance it goes to main window, which can contains only 8-9 items (forum),  so tha main forum gets delsited from the main screen and gets unnoticed. which is not good .

i agrre k jokes and other entertainment stuff are posed in others catagory .  but now the question is how much and too much ... ???

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: