Easy Office

Way to Join Forum???? My View ???

Page no : 3

CA AYUSH AGRAWAL (Kolkata-Pune-Mumbai) (26986 Points)
Replied 09 December 2009

Ok, Relax man,

first of all, sorry i gone offline,

Harshit Hav Understand my Topic Clearlly, that was his first reply,

1 Like

sivaram (Asst Mgr-Taxation) (6918 Points)
Replied 09 December 2009

Mr Ayush What u really expect?

Replied 09 December 2009

mr shivram, i already written,,  that first reply of mr harshit was answer of my forum ,that he understood clearlly.

don,t panic urself that much.

1 Like

Replied 09 December 2009

the most replies from Mr shivram,

thanks mr shivram for contributing this discussion,

1 Like

CA Mani (Credit Analyst) (2809 Points)
Replied 09 December 2009

I think first of all there should be proper guidelines for each forum and sub forum and it should be mention in first row of that forum

And i remind u again Admin is doing a very good job

If someone only post non financial stuff regulary, admin sent him warning that avoid posting too many non financial stuff, i reveived this warning thats y i am saying (ha ha)

And caclub makes column of humour obviously for sharing jokes and funny stuff so that at the end of day after tiring work we can make our mood fresh or we can start our day after reading funny things so that we can smile all day

So dont worry just cheers 300000 memebers celebrations

sivaram (Asst Mgr-Taxation) (6918 Points)
Replied 09 December 2009

Thanks Mr Maninder for your concluding remarks.Thanks to Mr Trinath too

(Guest)

Good observation Mr. Ayush. This was what I was thinking, good that u posted it...... Would like to know other members' opinion...

(Guest)

Also as far as other discussion is concerned, I believe that we do have some discussions related to our courses......many times rumours as well.....lols...

Anyways jokes apart.....

Yes the intensity of jokes, etc etc.. is higher than other discussions on Ca club.. But I think this is not an issue....If you talking abt 300000 members then I could hardly find them all actively participating in forum discussions....

(Guest)

I would like to add one more thing...

Luk Ayush if we talk abt this forum there are around 196 visitors but the members replying are hardly 5-6..... So why blaming the repetitive comments.... We must be grateful that atleast somebody replied.....lols:)

CA Trinath Galla (student) (3130 Points)
Replied 09 December 2009

Originally posted by :Poonam Thanvi
" I would like to add one more thing...
Luk Ayush if we talk abt this forum there are around 196 visitors but the members replying are hardly 5-6..... So why blaming the repetitive comments.... We must be grateful that atleast somebody replied.....lols:)
"

but u no, still sum1 say dat itz an waste discussion???

Replied 09 December 2009

I M Agree With Poonam as well as Trinath,

That it was not Waste Discussion.

Mr. Sivnath Taken It on Himself This Topic.

1 Like

Hareesh H Sharma (Cleared IPCC..now article)   (894 Points)
Replied 09 December 2009

I don mind jokes and other stuffs being posted here..But as some1 already mentioned let it be posted under such proper heads so that ppl who are really here for knowledge neednt waste der time....And not post it under any informative discussion....

And one more thing friends Ppl generally have a mindset that CAs dont smile and are damn serious ppl...and for  hectic studies or practise we have, a few mins is needed for relaxation and fun...

And Ayush's view about experts absence is a serious thing to be noted...tats a real concern...

Mithreshan (Articled Trainee) (60 Points)
Replied 09 December 2009

Jokes and fun posts.....well u can just ignore it if u dont like it. But Thanx for sharing, gud one, nice one.......................... et al can be avoided. The thumbs up sign i believe is meant to convey a 'Thanks' to the person who posted, & if its not a 'Gud1' or a 'Nice un' or .......then it wudn't have been thanked. SO A THUMBS UP MAY REPLACE - "THANKS FOR SHARING"......... Maybe doing that wudn't show the person who had thanked but its irrelevant as its wat the person has shared is being thanked and the person who is thanking him/her i dont think needs DISCLOSURE.

The Harshit Aggarwal (B.Com(H) ,CS Final) (5278 Points)
Replied 09 December 2009

Originally posted by :Trinath
"

Originally posted by :Poonam Thanvi

"
I would like to add one more thing...
"

but u no, still sum1 say dat itz an waste discussion???

"

@ Trinath,

Firstly, i m not "someone", u can see my name clearly below my pic,

Secondly, its u and Mr. Sivaram that mistaken the original post.....and carried it into a new direction,

Finally, ur discussion is still seems to me wasteful and unrealistic, as if u want to change someone.....then it is better to change urself firstly........and to change everyone is beyound ur power !!

Mithreshan (Articled Trainee) (60 Points)
Replied 09 December 2009

this is my cont.. of my above post as i wasnt able to submit it as 1 post

I am not an avid 'POSTor' myself,  i visit this site just to SEE the discussions, opinions posted here and search for answers to my questions b4 posting my questions(and i haven't posted any Qs upto now as my Qs were answered just by using the 'SEARCH' tab above or posting my Qs in another relevant thread where a Q similar to mine was posted)

And wen i just SEE thru the discussions i find it unnecessarily time wasting to filter thru THANK U msgs, and msgs seconding another persons quotes (this can be done just by thanking the post & the no. of times its thanked wud indicate sumthing) and Ppl can post only if they have a view contradicting any previous post (by quoting it - dats d inherent use of quoting i believe).

Hope the admin looks into it and into the 'scarcity' of EXPERTS as well...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: