Easy Office
LCI Learning

Way to Join Forum???? My View ???

Page no : 6

CA AYUSH AGRAWAL (Kolkata-Pune-Mumbai) (26986 Points)
Replied 12 December 2009

Originally posted by :Trinath
"

Originally posted by :AYUSH AGRAWAL

"

Originally posted by :Amit Ingale

"
The only solution is "AWERNESS".
ALL THE PERSON SHOULD BE MADE AWARE OF THIS.
what others think about it ????
"

Oh....... My Dear Friend Amit, Awareness is not at all solution for this problem,

More Than 3 Lacs at Present are Working Here, U Can't Made All of Them Awareness,
n What About Absence of Experts,
See Amit, When U Click on Top 30Members of CACLUBINDIA (Pointwise)
Then U Will Find That FRom Half of Them Hav Not Came Online Since 8-10 MOnths or May be 1 Year Also.
What About This.
For Stopping These Kind of Forum,we hav also Many Solutions, Like That Abuse it, If it Abused then u Will Get Negative Marks, n If Negative Marks more than u scored till, then ur membership will br forfeited. like that
above solution is only a example taken by me...

& instead of just joing forum by repling just thanks for sharing.... good work  like taht, u also can just hav click on message thanks................
What u Think Mr. Amit..........
in Waiting of  Pleasent Reply.....................................
"

hey friends.....pls answer me to this question.
am very much confused abt this....firstly why do we need bother abt points?? how would it be if the concept of points has been removed???
pls note that am not at all saying to remove the concept of points....i juz want to know what the mission of caclub by introducing this concept of points???
if that was done for sake of encouragement....then all ppl who partcipated in this forum know well how dose points were influencing the members.as u said many were interested in scoring.
so y dont dis concept be removed???    again pls note that am not suggesting to remove the concept.but i juz want to know my friend's(members of caclub) opinions relating to this
if that was done then i think we may use dis for the purpose we exactly need....and the motto of caclub may not be deprived.
"

agree with trinath.....................that why we need points.............................just to encourageeeee

Replied 12 December 2009

trinath........but now every members thinking that who hav more points, he is senior to us........... & his reply to my query is acceptable........

might be this thinking should be removed............

Waiting for a pleasent reply from all members........

CA Trinath Galla (student) (3130 Points)
Replied 12 December 2009

" trinath........but now every members thinking that who hav more points, he is senior to us........... & his reply to my query is acceptable........
might be this thinking should be removed............
Waiting for a pleasent reply from all members........
"

i don no whether it is so or not......but whether a reply is acceptable or not, it depends on the way of answering.

i came across many forums, where the answers will not any way be relevant to questions.

we shld think that only answers of whoose members who possess more marks are reliable.if any others think soo....u need not bother.

u jz bring out ur mind from that tinking and go through every answers.

myself i don see the person name and points and all before watching the replies.once lookin at the reply, if am satisfied, to thank him/her i watch the name.if i have further doubt, will just quote him n ask or pm him!

points are not at all a criteria for me...

Replied 12 December 2009

This is u & me saying that points are not all relevancy for answering a query,

but ur points concept removing idea i like that..................

Replied 12 December 2009

I just thinking that point is relevancy for accepting a query answer,but might be not.

mai bhi wrong ho sakta hu.... may be.......

but ur precious comments are welcomed on this issue.........

Amit Ingale (Student CA Final) (1454 Points)
Replied 12 December 2009

Originally posted by :Poonam Thanvi
" I still dont agree with you.. Also Ayush didnt started THIS discussion... He was only pointing out the repetitive replies that we come accross these days.... I dont think he had anything to do with entertainment and professionalism...

And also if you think that there are not many professional talks these days.... Then why dont you post one, we will have good discussion thereon..

Luk things dont change just by discussing we have to work on it... If you think that this site is on the verge of getting deviated then why dont you try to make it the way you like.. We will all support your initiative...

"

support !!!! ?????

what kind of support u talking about,   you are not ready only to accpet that somthing is not right .

and unless and untill u dont understand and realise, how will u support ????

ha ?????

Replied 12 December 2009

"

"

"

"
"

Oh....... My Dear Friend Amit, Awareness is not at all solution for this problem,

More Than 3 Lacs at Present are Working Here, U Can't Made All of Them Awareness,
Then U Will Find That FRom Half of Them Hav Not Came Online Since 8-10 MOnths or May be 1 Year Also.
What About This.
For Stopping These Kind of Forum,we hav also Many Solutions, Like That Abuse it, If it Abused then u Will Get Negative Marks, n If Negative Marks more than u scored till, then ur membership will br forfeited. like that

& instead of just joing forum by repling just thanks for sharing.... good work  like taht, u also can just hav click on message thanks................
"

am very much confused abt this....firstly why do we need bother abt points?? how would it be if the concept of points has been removed???
pls note that am not at all saying to remove the concept of points....i juz want to know what the mission of caclub by introducing this concept of points???
if that was done for sake of encouragement....then all ppl who partcipated in this forum know well how dose points were influencing the members.as u said many were interested in scoring.
so y dont dis concept be removed???    again pls note that am not suggesting to remove the concept.but i juz want to know my friend's(members of caclub) opinions relating to this
if that was done then i think we may use dis for the purpose we exactly need....and the motto of caclub may not be deprived.
"

agree with trinath.....................that why we need points.............................just to encourageeeee
"

why to remove the scoring systems???

no need at all dear.

ek (few) machali (fish) pure talab (pond) ko gandha kar rahi he, eska ye matlab thodi he puri talab khali kar de.

no way dear.    and those culprit only should be divrted by brainstroming to th positive aspects.

Replied 12 December 2009

"

"

"

"

"
"

What About This.

"

"

"

no need at all dear.
ek (few) machali (fish) pure talab (pond) ko gandha kar rahi he, eska ye matlab thodi he puri talab khali kar de.
no way dear.    and those culprit only should be divrted by brainstroming to th positive aspects.
"

how its possible dear, hav any idea..........

a pleasent reply will be appreciated............

Replied 12 December 2009

"

"

"

"

"

"
"

What About This.

"

"

"

no need at all dear.
"

how its possible dear, hav any idea..........

a pleasent reply will be appreciated............

"

not speaking about ideas.....jz speaking abt opinions.possibilty is not our issue.that admin have to decide....

Replied 12 December 2009

ya...............than hav opinion yar........not  idea........

(Guest)

Hello to all the participants to this thread.....

I appreciate that Mr. Amit is observing this site very keenly and also I welcome all the derrogatory statements made by him against me..

Being a member on this site, even I would llike to see the site progressing....

And yes my SUPPORT to you was geniune...

I can see you personally attacking only me not just in this forum, but also in others......

Luk let me make one point very clear that I m here not for any kind of amusement but for sharing and gaining knowledge... U can not make any estimation abt me just be looking at few discussions....I participate i n all types of discussions....

If this entire discussion is going only because of earning points then I wud like to recommend Admin to remove this system of scoring....Nobody out here is motivated to make scores....Its by default being the system of this site that we earn points...

I would like to have others to reply on this....

Replied 12 December 2009

" Hello to all the participants to this thread.....

I appreciate that Mr. Amit is observing this site very keenly and also I welcome all the derrogatory statements made by him against me..
Being a member on this site, even I would llike to see the site progressing....
And yes my SUPPORT to you was geniune...
I can see you personally attacking only me not just in this forum, but also in others......

Luk let me make one point very clear that I m here not for any kind of amusement but for sharing and gaining knowledge... U can not make any estimation abt me just be looking at few discussions....I participate i n all types of discussions....

If this entire discussion is going only because of earning points then I wud like to recommend Admin to remove this system of scoring....Nobody out here is motivated to make scores....Its by default being the system of this site that we earn points...

I would like to have others to reply on this....
"

hey thanvi....as u said amit is observing u.i cant speak anything abt that.

but sum of our frns said that sum people are here jz bcoz for the sake of scoring maks and posting unnecesry topics.

if that was the base problem lying....i jz opined that y dont scoring sys be removed?if that was the encouragement to participate, it was being mis used.

so i didn refer any person personally.....i just wanted to know why was this scoring sys for?

(Guest)

Thats what I m saying Trinath.....Why he raising my name wherein Im no where involved...

I m contributing to this forum coz I wanna express my opinion and I think some people will again take it as if I m earning points...

One shud not make such personal statements for anybody...

And as far as this discussion is concerned the only conclusion I can draw is to do away with the scoring system then all my contributions will not be misunderstood by others...

Replied 12 December 2009

" Thats what I m saying Trinath.....Why he raising my name wherein Im no where involved...
I m contributing to this forum coz I wanna express my opinion and I think some people will again take it as if I m earning points...

One shud not make such personal statements for anybody...
And as far as this discussion is concerned the only conclusion I can draw is to do away with the scoring system then all my contributions will not be misunderstood by others...
"

but ...as far as i am concerned i didn refer any one personally. who refered ur name and where? i jz felt to remove scoring sys, so that the people whom the above discussions are refering(as they are interested in earning points)may stop posting topics which are actually not needed here. whom u r saying as stating u personally?

Replied 12 December 2009

To mr trinath and others !

why you are asking to remove the scroing system.

The caclubindia.com had deviced it (scoring system) with some purpose , and becauese of some group of people why the system should be changed.

and those person must be made aware of what has been happning because of them to caclub.com.

u know unnecessorliy Email inbox gets folloded by the Email like thanks for sharing nice one etc .   pepple even dont read what has been written above.  kuch log aise bhi.

and kuch log toh will thank othird person on behalf of the other person for the solution given by the third person to other person.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: