Share More

Leaving CA Course

Varun (Articled)     06 January 2010

Varun
Articled 
 67 points

| My Other Post

Hi everyone,

I have done CA articleship for one and a half years but now I wish to leave the CA Course for personal reasons. I have informed my principal of the same and he has agreed. However, is there any formality to be completed at the institute..i.e. any forms to be filled in ..

avater

Aditi Kaur (Practising CA)    07 January 2010

CCI Online Learning offers a library of courses for CA/CS/CMA Aspirants from the best faculties in India. Our top notch courses aim to make your journey from a student to a professional, a successful one. To promise a successful career as a professional CCI Online Learning also offers programs like Financial Modeling, MS Excel, IFRS/IND AS Certification Courses that will help you take your career to the next level. Check out the free demo videos here https://www.caclubindia.com/coaching/

avater

Ajay kumar (assistant)     06 January 2010

Ajay kumar
assistant 
 53 likes  481 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Why r u leaving c a course.

Varun (Articled)     06 January 2010

Varun
Articled 
 67 points

because i am not interested in the course.. i find it very boring..i find the work also very boring...i will not be doing it in the future

avater

Rajeev Garg (DOF)     06 January 2010

Rajeev Garg
DOF 
 3 likes  71 points

Hi Varun,

Seems like you were forced to do this course but never liked it. Keep your hand on your heart and say "All iz Well". Do something you are interested in doing and like to do..All the best for your future endevours...

(Guest)

@ Varun - U can leave the course if u are not interested. Follow the principle given in 3 iditos.

" Join any field of ur interest. " But dont change it later on, otherwise ur parents and frends will think that, u r confused and dont knwo wat to do. So, just think twise before leaving the ca course. And choose ur interesting carrier and stick to it.

Now ur querry for documents:-

According to me, there is no requirement to inform institute for this. No documents need to be submitted.

You are free, even u dont need to inform about ur articleship etc to ur institute, its ur own decision.

But i recommend u to keep all the documents, registration letters etc for future, if in case, u decide to rejoin the course u will need all ur documents.

Best of luck. & Say, "All is well...."

avater

Deepak Jain (CA Final Student)     06 January 2010

Deepak Jain
CA Final Student 
 22 likes  514 points

Yes Karan is right.

Keep scope for future, if u want to re-enter

CA Vivek (CA , CS)     06 January 2010

CA Vivek
CA CS 
 71 points

thank god one competitor reduced

gys kuch sikho varun se

avater

CA Dhiraj Ramchandani (CA, M. com)     06 January 2010

CA Dhiraj Ramchandani
CA M. com 
 1209 likes  10818 points

i think its form 108

Aniket (Student)     06 January 2010

Aniket
Student 
 42 points

I am also in the same position........ I think we need to submit Form 109....... Kindly suggest us.......

Datta Gore (Exe-Taxation)     06 January 2010

Datta Gore
Exe-Taxation 
 54 points

Goodone guys leave CA ....Ok...Best luck ................But keep in touch with CA Club ...In future any problem you have face ..........share with all of us...........

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register