EASYOFFICE

Leaving CA Course

Page no : 4

CA. Anshul Bajaj (Taxation Head) (173 Points)
Replied 07 January 2010

Best of LUck Brother!!!

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Virendra
I think u shouldnt leave. U are very near to success. I wanna ask u 1 thing- I think course is not boring but u r not capable of doing this course, Am i right ? Think again b4 leaving. I think this is the best course.. After completing the course & few years of experience CA becomes allrounder & Can do any thing... Think over it again & again....
All the Best.

Hey virndra, ca is not an allrounder man..... be in reality , u r flying in the sky plz come down to earth. 

And dont comment on anyone's capability of doing ca. If u reach till finals u do not become an evaluator of a CPT student to judge whether he has ability or not. No doubt it is a good course but its not the best course.  Dont mind plz.

Vipul (Manager finance) (288 Points)
Replied 07 January 2010

Hi karan,

U will not get success unless u feel that wht u r doing is best best & best....

All the best

Vipul (Manager finance) (288 Points)
Replied 07 January 2010

Hi karan,

U will not get success unless u feel that wht u r doing is best best & best....

All the best

Aniket (Student) (42 Points)
Replied 07 January 2010

friends please tell the procedure for termination..........

Hardik Trivedi (CA) (74 Points)
Replied 07 January 2010

bye varun

hi aniket, get a print out of form 109 from icai.org fill the details n get it signed by ur principal(leave detail is very imp. factor, specifically be careful).then submit it to the insti. off., retain a stamped(acknowledgement given by insti. as a proof of receiving form 109) xerox copy of it with u n give one xerox to ur principal. leave the rest to institute u will get a letter from insti.

Hardik Trivedi (CA) (74 Points)
Replied 07 January 2010

bye varun

hi aniket, get a print out of form 109 from icai.org fill the details n get it signed by ur principal(leave detail is very imp. factor, specifically be careful).then submit it to the insti. off., retain a stamped(acknowledgement given by insti. as a proof of receiving form 109) xerox copy of it with u n give one xerox to ur principal. leave the rest to institute u will get a letter from insti.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Varun
Hi everyone,
I have done CA articleship for one and a half years but now I wish to leave the CA Course for personal reasons. I have informed my principal of the same and he has agreed. However, is there any formality to be completed at the institute..i.e. any forms to be filled in ..

===========================================================

FILE FORM NO. 109 TO TERMINATE YOUR ARTICLESHIP............NO OTHER FORMALITIES NEED TO BE COMPLIED WITH..............U CAN START YOUR CA ANYTIME IN LIFE IF U CHANGE UR MIND.......UR ARTICLESHIP PERIOD WILL THEN BE REDUCED BY THE NUMBER OF MONTHSAND DAYS SERVED BY  YOU WHILE FILING FORM NO. 109 PRESENTLY

REGARDS

===========================================================

Aniket (Student) (42 Points)
Replied 08 January 2010

thanx friends........

Varun (Articled) (72 Points)
Replied 09 January 2010

my family is putting me under lot of pressure to rejoin ca course...they constantly say i am wasting my life just doing bcom...they don't understand anything..i will face humiliation now if i tell my principal i want to rejoin..i will not get enough leave for may attempt as i took leave for november attempt ...i am surely going to fail november attempt cos i didnt even study at all...i am considering suicide now..

Krishna Killa (Student) (70 Points)
Replied 09 January 2010

dont even think of taking such a step....there is more to life than studies & chartered accountancy.... ur family is putting pressure only for us benefit....just take a brk from everythink....go out for an outstation holiday..........

Replied 09 January 2010

i think i will rejoin the course only..and give may attempt...even though i will get only 15 days leave..but i have studied before for november attmept and i will put in 3 hours everyday..lets se.e..

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Varun
my family is putting me under lot of pressure to rejoin ca course...they constantly say i am wasting my life just doing bcom...they don't understand anything..i will face humiliation now if i tell my principal i want to rejoin..i will not get enough leave for may attempt as i took leave for november attempt ...i am surely going to fail november attempt cos i didnt even study at all...i am considering suicide now..

go and commit suicide...darpok kahi ke!

u think ur family will luv u for suicide...go and do it...dont know how to fight life...ppl are sufferign even more and theya re fightign battles and for ego problems u wanna commit suicide....go ahead do it...

Reema # (ca) (122 Points)
Replied 10 January 2010

hey varun its nice that you have realised what you dont want in life 

but its really battled half won

please try and ask yourself want you want to do in life and go for it with full enthusiasm

prayers of all ca club family members will always be with you 

all the best ..................

Replied 10 January 2010

i'm rejoining ca course

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro