If I have import goods on CIF value then I have to pay RCM on ocean freight. Yes or not.??? If yes then in which head i have to pay RCM i.e. in IGST or CGST & SGST. Also I already paid IGST at the time of clearance of goods. Because in BE for calculation of basic value they includes cost + freight + insurance = total value on that they add custom duty & IGST.
pls suggest that once I have paid IGST on Imported good, then again I have to pay RCM on Freight.????
Yes You have to Do RCM by depositing under CGST/SGST
As per Notification 10 IGST ( R), under S.no.10 Services supplied by a person located in non- taxable territory by way of transportation of goods by a vessel from a place outside India up to the customs station of clearance in India is under RCM
As per Section 13 (9) , IGST Act 9] The place of supply of services of transportation of goods, other than by way of mail or courier, shall be the place of destination of such goods.so you have to deposit the RCM done under CGST/SGST
Leave a Reply
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies