Rcm in case of gta

I am Registered person. I am purchasing goods from a Registered person. Trasporter is Registered GTA. Tranporter is not charging GST in INVOICE cum GR9goods receipt). Transaction is INTRA STATE . Transportation charges are more than 5000.00.

Q-1 Shoult I pay CGST & SGST under Reverse Charge ?

Q-2 If YES ,Then at what Rate ?

Q-3 HOW should I prepare SELF INVOICE under RCM.?

Q-4 Can I take ITC in the same Month ? I recd. goods despatched on say 31-8-19 on 1-9-2019, Then In which month I will enter the Purchase ? In which month & On which Date I will Pay GST under Reverse Charge? In which month's Return I will get ITC? Will the payment of GST to be made by CASH only ?

 

Replies (3)
A-1 Yes
A-2 CGST 2.5% and SGST 2.5%
A-3 Self invoice shall prepare as per section 31 of CGST Act, 2017
A-4 If you pay reverse charge tax in August months GST3B then you shall take ITC in August months GSTR3B ( As per sec 16)
- Yes.... CGST and SGST
- 5%
- As per Your own with required fields.
- ITC can be claim same month.
- 1.9.19
- pay on sepc19
- take ITC sepc19
- Yes.. only cash.

Mr. Mandal & Mr Raja, thanks for proper and prompt respose.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details