Rank No.25

CA Srivatsan G (CA) (130 Points)

02 February 2010  

Hello Everybody...

I wrote my PCC in Nov 09 and got All India 25 th rank... Below is my mark list...

The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Examination Results, Nov 2009

Professional Competence Examination Results

ROLL Number
27350  *Check Merit
Name
SRIVATSAN G
Group I
Advanced Accounting
Auditing and Assurance
Law, Ethics and Communication
Total
Result
PASS
Group II
Cost Accounting & Financial Management
Taxation
Information Technology and Strategic Management
Total
Result
PASS
Grand Total
405<
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Examination Results, Nov 2009

Professional Competence Examination Merit List

(Top 50 candidates securing minimum of 55 percent and above marks)

ROLL Number 27350
Name
SRIVATSAN G
Reg No
SRO0208596
Total marks
Rank No

Check Another Roll Number || Home

Hosted by National Informatics Centre

Disclaimer:The result given is correct at the time of release of the result by the Institute which accepts no responsibility thereafter for errors or omissions caused as a result of their transmission via the Internet or their downloading or printing by the user. For any clarifications / confirmation please address your enquiries to the Additional Secretary (Exams), The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, 'ICAI BHAWAN', Post Box No. 7112, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi - 110 002.
ICAI Home Page

Check Another Roll Number || Home

Hosted by National Informatics Centre

Disclaimer:The result given is correct at the time of release of the result by the Institute which accepts no responsibility thereafter for errors or omissions caused as a result of their transmission via the Internet or their downloading or printing by the user. For any clarifications / confirmation please address your enquiries to the Additional Secretary (Exams), The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, 'ICAI BHAWAN', Post Box No. 7112, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi - 110 002.
ICAI Home Page