Q askd by recriters fr appoinment - to new ca

DEVIL-Liv every moment of life (ca final) (1735 Points)

19 October 2012  

GROUP DISCUSSION .. question asked with a CA one of my friend for appointment in a GOVT co..

Ques was asked in a group to around about 12 NEW CA’s..

This topic was asked by the recruitment board..i hv tried to xpress it in some what light manner..

Question..

WE all say our govt policies are not good.  There is lots and lots of corruption.

After becoming a leader the motive of that leader is only to earn money in his ofc pd by whatever means.. and many more complaints we put when we talk with each other.. (I hope u guyz agree with the same)

1st ques:   What should we do in order to reduce such  kind of practices.

Common ans.. 1. Should not take bribe. 2. Strict policies. 3. Keeping  a check on employees.. etc  etc.. we all know what they would have said..

than

After saying all these words to our govt policies and blaiming govt officers. & when we disscuss among frnds  We often suggest some steps that they should do this .. do this to avoid these corrupt people..

Agreed

NOW the question ASKED frm the respected Recruitment officers was..

Donot suggest anything that GOVT or Govt officers should do this or that.. Imagine u r selected and what u will do to remove the corruption and other malpractices going in country.. how will u implement the things whch u r suggesting ..

Than out of 12 CA only 3-4 guyz attempted to ans rest were having not a single word to say..

I  CRUXXX:  D THING WHICH YOU r SAYING OTHERS TO DO..if U r on selected on that Stage..what will u do..if for making a impression u r saying do this this & this for improvement..than TELL how will u implement them if u r selected.. WORDS should not be words only..they should come out in form of decission.. " U WILL BE Seniour and lots of employees will work under u..so TELL US (BOARD) the steps

TESTING area: IF UR SAYING SOMETHING..SHOW HOW WILL U DO IT ( BOARD)

GUYZ it is a good ques..

Lets have a discussion over here over the same..if anyone interested..

thank you