Easy Office

Provident Fund - A Complete FAQ

Page no : 5

biren (Accountant) (68 Points)
Replied 07 April 2013

CAn u give me a circular indicating limit of Rs. 6500/-?

m anket rao (tax process associate) (26 Points)
Replied 20 April 2014

Its really useful.. Thanks...

1 Like

@VaibhavJ (Believe!! Live your dreams!)   (33511 Points)
Replied 28 August 2014

Dear All,

Please note changes here: /forum/gazette-notification-on-enhancement-of-pf-wages-to-rs-15000-303916.asp

Thanks

Kolluru Krishna Murty (Partner) (315 Points)
Replied 20 September 2014

Response to CA Varalakshmi's querry:

1.If there is relashionship of employer-employee,PF is applicable.

2.Contract emplyees are those who are employed on job/work available continuosy,may be seasonal or other-wise.Consultants are engaged on a job/work which is a non-recurring job/work availble for that part and no continuity is assured.

Hope I made it some what clear.

kkm

2 Like

ROSHAN GUGALE (SENIOR AUDITOR) (26 Points)
Replied 11 December 2014

THANKS FOR SHARING..

1 Like

kalyani Khetle (Accountant) (32 Points)
Replied 11 April 2015

I want to know who's oringinal post is this ?

This is very useful information ut i want the persons name who post it so that i can ask him question, i really tank full to the person because our compay also going for pf 

Thak you very much

1 Like

CA-AK (CA) (600 Points)
Replied 04 July 2015

Is there any provision not to deduct EPF on employees who is a retired army fauji aged above 58 yrs

Replied 05 July 2015

Originally posted by : Anamika Kesharwani
Is there any provision not to deduct EPF on employees who is a retired army fauji aged above 58 yrs

There is no such provison, however you can hire him as consultant where no PF is applicable or you can keep Basic Salary above 15K p.m. to exempt him from pf contribution.

Bests,

VaibhavJ

1 Like

Replied 05 July 2015

Originally posted by : kalyani Khetle
I want to know who's oringinal post is this ?

This is very useful information ut i want the persons name who post it so that i can ask him question, i really tank full to the person because our compay also going for pf 

Thak you very much

You can post query here or you can PM me..sorry for late reply..

Bests,

VaibhavJ

CA-AK (CA) (600 Points)
Replied 05 July 2015

My point is if a persons crosses retirement limit, he may be already getting pension.Still PF deduction is required?

CA-AK (CA) (600 Points)
Replied 07 July 2015

Originally posted by : @ VaibhavJ

Originally posted by : Anamika Kesharwani

There is no such provison, however you can hire him as consultant where no PF is applicable or you can keep Basic Salary above 15K p.m. to exempt him from pf contribution.

Bests,

VaibhavJ

But there is a point that the person is already getting pension.I saw this point in a hospital and they are not deduction the PF on same.They said its not mandatory to deduct on the same.Is it the point to give in report?

sk_1122 (NA) (134 Points)
Replied 08 August 2015

Respected senior members of the forum and HR personnel, I have a specific query regarding PF Transfer. I searched the forum but did not find answer for this. I have worked for Company A from 2010 to 2014 and then joined company B and applied for PF Transfer online. the transfer process completed successfully, so I know how the transfer process works. Both these companies maintained the PF accounts with RPFO. Now, very recently (Few days back), in 2015, I have joined company C and they are maintaining their PF accounts in internal exempted trust. I haven't yet applied for PF transfer from B to C. I can initiate it after couple of months. That's not the issue. The issue is - I am not liking the new job, i.e, company C and planning to find some other opportunity and quit soon and move to a potential future employer D. Now, my concern / query is: 1) If I leave C and join D in next 2-3 months, before transferring PF from B to C, will I need to transfer PF from B to C first and then from C to D? Or can I transfer PF accounts of both B and C to D together with two separate transfer requests? Will this be an issue. 2) Since company C is maintained PF Trust, I think they may not help in the transfer from B to C if I leave them before doing so. 3) Is there any difference in the way EPS is transferred from/to the PF account maintained in exempted trust? Please help. Regards sd

Abhay Thacker (Chartered Accountant) (99 Points)
Replied 01 October 2015

Hi.. my client wants to register for PF. He does not have Shop Licence. can he get PF registered based on Service tax registration?

Dhananjay Kulkarni (Manager) (30 Points)
Replied 04 April 2016

I HAVE TO KNOW THAT IF BASIC SALARY IS ABOVE 6500/- THEN IT IS CO POLICY TO DEDUCT EPF ONLY ON RS.6500/- OR PLUS

Dhananjay Kulkarni (Manager) (30 Points)
Replied 14 April 2016

Thanx for Providing Informative one 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: