Easy Office

Proposed removal of isca from ca final in new scheme !!

Page no : 2

CA Charu Hinger (Assistant Manager-Blue Dart Express Ltd)   (70 Points)
Replied 17 February 2015

The subject should not be removed from the syllabus. As we are not given practical training in IT, it becomes necessary for us to atleast gain some theoritical knowledge..

Anil tiwari (student) (35 Points)
Replied 18 February 2015

Well we have audit in cis environment right there we have enough idea about how we should go about doing audit then why do we need a subject like ISCA. By learning ISCA are we a substitute to btech and mtech yes you are right they have little or no knowledge of accounting so we are in a superior position but tell me how do you plan to change the marking scheme and more importantly the mind set of those who want only module words in our answers. My own experience with this subject is a mix of good and bad ones where in Nov 13 I failed in May 14 I got 50 and in Nov 14 I got 42. Seriously ISCA is the only subject that is between me and my degree.

jitendra suthar (article assistnat) (27 Points)
Replied 14 July 2015

The frequent changes in syllabus and scheme of total marks for ISCA, is creating hurdle to pass Group Second. I have undergone personal coaching twice, but still in Exam Halls, I lose my wits to understand what exactly is asked in question. My marks are on descending trend and losing confidence. But still I feel that ISCA is very important for smooth and secured business operations which only a Chartered Accountant can handle execellently and IS audit is a emerging viable market for us.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: