Professional tax deducted from another employer, how to show this exemption in form IIIB of prof tax

Manoj Punjabi (Accountant) (223 Points)

20 March 2023  

Professional Tax Query:

Employee working with us part time, he pays prof. tax from another job where he is working simultaneously,

so we did not deduct his prof. tax.

Now how to show this employee in form IIIB of prof. tax yearly returns. (He does not fall in exempted under 27A columns) where to show this employee in from, his salary is above 10000.

Please guide. 


Manoj Punjabi