Easy Office

Problem in New Register Login

Page no : 3

Pramod Goenka (CA in practice) (33 Points)
Replied 29 January 2022

I had sent a mail to efilingwebmanager on 26th and a reminder on 28th, but no action till now. I have logged in through PAN and approved the TAN activation, still TAN login is not happening. Last day for the return is in 2 days. I hate it if any of my clients is forced to pay interest or penalty for no fault of his.

Milind (Service) (22 Points)
Replied 26 April 2022

Same problem .... on PAN login it shows Activated and can login using TAN & Password already provided in registration BUT on trying to login on IT Portal with TAN same message - The e-filing account associated with the above User Id has not been activated, kindly activate your user ID to login to e-filing portal.

Akhil Jindal (commerce) (28 Points)
Replied 29 April 2022

Is your problem solved??

Anurag Pundeer (2 Points)
Replied 30 April 2022

Same issue (Tan inactive although approved in wordlist and got successful TAN registered email) even after raising grievance no-one responds. 

CA Rashmi Gandhi (Chartered Accountant) (86220 Points)
Replied 30 April 2022

Go on Propreitor  individual portal> then worklist and approve the tan request . Then you will successfully log in

Replied 30 April 2022

I too am facing the same problem. I created a login through TRACES which redirected me to income tax e-filing portal. Once that was completed, I logged into my income tax e-filing account using my PAN and approved the TAN thing at pending work link. Even now, if I try to log in using TAN, I am asked to activate the account. Strange!

Nitin Jaiswal (Accountant) (26 Points)
Replied 01 May 2022

Yes, I am also facing this error. I have already approved account from work list. Still it is showing that account is not activated.

Replied 02 May 2022

WHETHER THE PROBLEM SOLVED?????

Sivaraman A R (.) (1038 Points)
Replied 02 May 2022

For me problem solved automatically 

Replied 02 May 2022

But how Much Time shall it take for problem resolution ???

Sivaraman A R (.) (1038 Points)
Replied 02 May 2022

IT took me around 5-6 days. 

Replied 02 May 2022

Apparently, it takes a few days after we do the approval for the login to be enabled. This time, I just waited and today it is allowing me to login.

Replied 02 May 2022

For how long you have waited sir??

Replied 02 May 2022

I think I did the approval on 28th or 29th April. Today I tried to login and I was successful.

Brahmjot Singh (2 Points)
Replied 25 May 2022

Originally posted by : bharathi.matta7777 @ gmail.com
We have to login through our PAN user id and after login  there will be a menu for pending actions click and then click worklist and then  For your action button and then click on approve button and then TAN registration will be approved

Can any one help where the activation link in the mail. We received OTP but we could not find the link where it was. Can anyone share the screenshot of the link

Yes Thanks, it worked.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: