Easy Office
LCI Learning

Prema CA topper joins Indian bank..

Page no : 2

CA Tripurari Kumar Thakur (Accounts Excutives) (144 Points)
Replied 29 January 2013

if the indian bank offering her 28000 per month then the icai should ask her (the topper) not to join the bank as it would be an insulting the pacckege to the topper..

CMA_sujeet kumar sahu ( Dy. Manager (F&A)) (145 Points)
Replied 29 January 2013

Sorry to say you guys that any PSU cant give you more the tha salary structured already fixed in tha company. As far as concerned with Rs 28000/pm. It may be true that she was absorbed in MGM-II grade with the basic of Rs 19400/. So gross will be arond Rs 40000 and take home will be Rs 28000/pm (around).

Whether candidate is Rankholder or not. It does not matter for bank.

I am telling all this because i am also in a Maharatna PSU (SAIL).

piyush.a.k (-) (252 Points)
Replied 29 January 2013

Hey Prema please reply on same and clarify all the fake news if any.... And friends she is a rank holder, wont she think twice before join any place and suggesting her on  joining and other stuff is really showing our sillyness... I mean she must have made all analysis before joining the bank,isn't it!!

Mohit (CA) (755 Points)
Replied 29 January 2013

Hmm truly it is hard to believe.. But hey Newspapers will never publish wrong news right...

sunil varma (Audit Assist.) (26 Points)
Replied 29 January 2013

I think she shoulg reconsider her decision if she has joined because every ca student will will take inspiration from her achivement and this job doesnot reflect her ability.

Vinayak (IPCC) (119 Points)
Replied 29 January 2013

If indeed has CA Prema-ji has opted out to join and instead join Indian Company, She becomes role model for CA Aspirants like me for the following 2 things.

• Getting AIR 1 with great difficulties.
  • Joining Indian Co., for betterment of our nation.
  •  

I remember viewing Interview of the head of Tata Steel(past or present, not sure) who too faced similar questions whether to join MNC or Tata Steel(TS), and latter choose TS as per his guide's advice in IIT. His decision too was fruitful as under his tenure, TS from a Jamshedpur Co. to a Global MNC. Again Hearty Congratulations to CA Prema-ji.

Back in the Game (a) (1273 Points)
Replied 29 January 2013

Originally posted by : Vinayak

If indeed has CA Prema-ji has opted out to join and instead join Indian Company, She becomes role model for CA Aspirants like me for the following 2 things.

Getting AIR 1 with great difficulties.

Joining Indian Co., for betterment of our nation.

I remember viewing Interview of the head of Tata Steel(past or present, not sure) who too faced similar questions whether to join MNC or Tata Steel(TS), and latter choose TS as per his guide's advice in IIT. His decision too was fruitful as under his tenure, TS from a Jamshedpur Co. to a Global MNC. Again Hearty Congratulations to CA Prema-ji.

Dude Every person who joins bank, contributes to nation?

pls don generalize things..

Bank is not a Chartitable Trust or an NGO...

They mint money for evry silly issue...

even Loan pass sheet mailing ,on client request ,they charge a mimimum of 500Rs,...

Moreover..

1)They are only business which hardly carry any risk....if u see any loan sanction letter,even the directors personal properties wil be attached..No matter Clients make our profit or loss...they will screw people ,by Recovering the interst amount...

2)They don ve any transperency in their system...Regarding the debiting charges to customers...

if a Banking PSU  or watsoever is minting money they are contributing to its shareholders...

An actual way of financing is partners in profit...not Charging a Flat rate of interst which Rich person deposit gets richer and poor person gets more poorer.....

A basic reason of infaltion...

and also poverty Climing up because of this.

thats why many brag abt ,job security...in bank not any other industry...

ask why ,Duniya mein koi profit kare ya na kare...Banks are always in profit..they do not carry any risk!

Yes banks Contribute to nation by making Transactions Flexible,providing other services bu tats not their main business.

Vishal Varun (Student) (648 Points)
Replied 29 January 2013

Her Life Really Inspiring ..............

Best Wishes for Her

Ankita J (Article) (674 Points)
Replied 29 January 2013

She was offered packages upto Rs.10 lakhs & above by some companies. Read the newspapers of the day after the result i.e. 22nd Jan. The report shown by CNBC Awaaz on Sunday was wrong.

(the report may be inspired by B Schools to promote MBA over CA)

CA RAJA SAHA (Dy Manager(F &A)) (321 Points)
Replied 29 January 2013

Originally posted by : Ankita J

She was offered packages upto Rs.10 lakhs & above by some companies. Read the newspapers of the day after the result i.e. 22nd Jan. The report shown by CNBC Awaaz on Sunday was wrong.

(the report may be inspired by B Schools to promote MBA over CA)

Totally agree...

AMIT DHIMAN (CA IN JOB) (76 Points)
Replied 29 January 2013

If she has joined the Nationalized indian  bank  then the package will be at par withthe cental government scales and will include DA + others  also RS 28,000 will be her BASIC PAY ONLY..

balaji.lh (business) (21 Points)
Replied 29 January 2013

Do CAs have a job in a bank.. i thought we go to bank to deposit and withdraw money, its great to see CA work in a bank....

RUPESH NIGAM (ACCOUNT) (54 Points)
Replied 29 January 2013

best regrds to her

Ankita J (Article) (674 Points)
Replied 29 January 2013

I request all to please stop insulting our profession by discussing low package issues, etc. Even if someone has got a low package please do not discuss in this open forum as it may prove to be harmful for others as well.

Corporates also have a  access to this site and they may take advantage of such posts and start lowering our package in the future.

We cannot control the results. It is ICAI's job. But if they are not serious at least we can control these discussions and only project high package.

Thanks

2 Like

CA Suraj Lakhotia (IndigoLearn) (4898 Points)
Replied 30 January 2013

A request to all not to speculate the package. The newspapers may not have full details of her package. 28,000/- might very well be her basic salary which would be 10lac CTC. Further a flat in Lokhandwala would be an enviable perquisite. 

It was her choice to join a bank. We are nobody to comment upon her pay package. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: