Easy Office

Praveen sharma v/s praveen jindal

Page no : 2

Gaurav (Associate) (47 Points)
Replied 23 July 2014

Jindal sir notes are best......

(Guest)

Guyz believe me thez days jindal sir is teaching far better than parveen sharma, jindal is precise and too the point, parveen sharma stories r too irritating and also c the result stats jindal sir has the edge..

(Guest)

Praveen Jindal is renowned for his AS material. But he only makes you write a lot,without much of understanding. Whereas Sharma sir makes an effort so that you can understand the subject and write it yourself. Also the most common complaint of Jindal's students is that he doesnt complete the syllabus on time which gives very less time for revision before exams. Hence its your decision if you want spoon feeding in AS,then join Jindal classes,but if you want to be a good professional after qualifying,opt for Sharma sir.

1 Like

Neeraj Sharma (Accountant) (285 Points)
Replied 23 July 2014

Both r good... Diffrence is vry simple. AS,IFRS are best teach by praveen jindal sir or other chapter are teach by sharma sir.. Pls refer jindal sir...

Neeraj Sharma (Accountant) (285 Points)
Replied 23 July 2014

Jindal sir ASB k member rah chuke h.. So it is obevious u should go jindal sir

CA suraj prasad (CA) (205 Points)
Replied 23 July 2014

both teacher are great in their field ...there is no comparision between them...teacher are only guide u but it depend on student hw they respt their guidence...give their best in studies ..and make their teacher proud...

1 Like

CA suraj prasad (CA) (205 Points)
Replied 23 July 2014

both d teacher are respected and great ..dere is no comparision between them...its upon student gv their best in studies ..and make proud to their teacher..

CA AMANDEEP (nowhere) (50 Points)
Replied 23 July 2014

No teachers are best if you have that potential in you of making your teacher proud then you can to any teacher no matters. ........ I would like to thank shrma sir.... even his notes made me able to get exemption in ca final....thanks sir
2 Like

Neha Gupta (article assitant) (37 Points)
Replied 25 November 2014

i don't have any idea for jindal sir as i havn't taken any tutns from him but sharma sir is the best he is really guru of accounts as i have studied from him nd have been very strong not only in making accounts but also in giving concepts that will help me future.........every student have different taste of study so will suggest them to view demo classof both the teachers nd decide upon their own taste not on others view points

vincy (audit assistant) (26 Points)
Replied 12 January 2015

Jindal sir is better

pankaj kumar (studying ) (186 Points)
Replied 06 March 2015

Guyz believe me thez days jindal sir is teaching far better than parveen sharma, jindal is precise and too the point, parveen sharma stories r too irritating and also c the result stats jindal sir has the edge.. hahaha guys lyk u r big shame on commerce... u just learn for answers... (goodwill means reputation... crammer

Abhishek. (thane) (25 Points)
Replied 08 March 2015

ca parveen jindal sir is best faculty Sharma sir is not proper for an average student.when i was joined sharma's sir class really it was difficult for me tounderstand.another thing is that sharma sir teaches very fast.thanks to jindal sir he teached me in very conceptual and systematic waY.my accounts knowlege and understand got verY strong.i will recommend to join JINDAL SIR's class for Ipcc n final

Ankit (student) (439 Points)
Replied 09 March 2015

This hype of Praveen Jindal sir is being created by ETEN CA. Please understand the story behind this. Praveen Sharma Sir has left ETEN CA, so the number of students there are declining..so now this fake hype about praveen jindal (who replaced praveen sharma in ETEN) is beig vreated since many days.

Abhishek. (thane) (25 Points)
Replied 09 March 2015

Parveen sharma sir teaching is very fast.an average student it is difficult to graps the concept teached by parveen sharma.sometime his concept oriented stories irritates a lot.especially my expercience and my friends expirence of his classes was very bad.but thanks to jindal sir for saving me in my difficult times by providing easy n systematic teaching teaching which made me to understand each n every concepts in all chapter really jindal sir has a gift of teaching which cannot be compared.really he understand where n at which points doubt can be arise.as per my advise I will suggest PARVEEN JINDAL SIR

pankaj kumar (studying ) (186 Points)
Replied 17 March 2015

those who takes cls from sharma sir... say he teaches slow u r d first student who is saying he teaches fast.... 

one more thing sharma sir has also been member of ASB

i me neith a ca student nor sharma sir fan... i just wtched his vidoes i cn say he iz best if u wnna study conceptuallly 

one more thing...... u r talking abt basics... rofl CA teachers dont clr ur concepts.... coz accounts concept r realated to 11th strandrd....so it shows what typ of student u r... crammer or hater or sharma sir :P

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: