Possibility thinking

DEVIL-Liv every moment of life (ca final) (1735 Points)

29 November 2013  

“POSSIBILITY THINKING”

Once any person ( an organism, a business, a life or a country) is infected with NEGATIVE THINKING, the infection attacks the mind, the heart and the soul like termites  that secretly chews/bites the emotional support system.

“people who never take a chance never get ahead.”

What fear actually does is it physically  stops us from doing any behavior that seems risky. It thinks, “I don’t know about this. It’s scary. Think of the worst possible results. Don’t take a chance.” It will stop you before you even get started.

ART of POSSIBILITY THINKING:

When you have exhausted ALL Possibilities , REMEMBER this : You Haven’t.

Possibility thinking Is an exercise in dynamic and creative environment.  It provokes YOU to Dream. It inspires you to execute your dreams and to succeed.

Possibility thinking can be applied to overcome and to win even in the seemingly “NO WIN Situations.”

This can be the Most important prayer :

LORD,

Give me the Guidance

To know

When to hold on

And when to let go

And the grace

To make the right decision

With dignity.

In difficult times, we too often lose the ability to face the future optimistically. We  begin to think about our tomorrows negatively. We concentrate on the problems of today rather than on opportunities of tomorrow . in doing so, WE NOT ONLY LOOSE THE POTENTIAL OF TODAY BUT WE ALSO THROW AWAY THE BEAUTY OF TOMORROW.

Almost all our fears are now self-created. We scare ourselves by imagining negative outcomes to any activity we might pursue or experience. Because we are the ones imagining, we are also the ones who can stop fear and bring ourselves into a state of clarity by facing the actual facts, rather than giving in to our imaginations. Psychologists like to say that fear means:

Fantasized
Experiences
Appearing
Real

To help you better understand how we actually bring fear into our lives, make a list of the things you are afraid to do.

For ex:

Quit my job I hate

Want to do CA

Now go back and restate each fear this way:

I want to ______, and I scare myself by imagining ______.enlightened

The important words are I scare myself by imagining. All fear is created by us by imagining some negative outcome in the future. In these examples, the fear of failure is really high. Using what I wrote above, the new sentences would look like this:

I want to quit my job I hate, and I scare myself by imagining I won’t find another.

I want to do CA, and I scare myself by imagining what if I Don’t PASS.

Can you see that We are the one creating the fear? & We giving up before we even try.

THANK YOU

(modified)

********************* PERFECT RESTS IN A SHADE OF GRAY************************************************