Plz reply - i have'nt recieved my marksheet yet???

Siddharth Singh (CA-Final)     11 May 2014

Siddharth Singh
CA-Final 
 12 likes  202 points

| My Other Post

Hello everyone! I appeared for IPCC - GROUP 2 exams in November 2013 and on 31st January 2014, I got a positive result but Its been more than 3 months from the date of declaration of result that I have'nt yet received my GROUP - 2 maarksheet. I searched for getting the duplicate copy of marksheet on the ICAI website but I can see "BY POST" option only. So, can anyone please tell me if there is a way to get my marksheet "hand to hand" or any  address of ICAI's office where i can get some information about it. I really need your help.

Thank you

avater

Jhanvi (Finance)     11 May 2014

Jhanvi
Finance 
 68 likes  566 points

View Profile | My Other Post

dear siddharth.... u can get ur duplicate copy by post only....and u have to fill the form and give the requisite amount of fees ...tht is Rs 100 ...and after that they will send u the marksheet.... regards jhanvi

1 Like
avater

Sahil Bhatia (Practicing Chartered Accountant)     11 May 2014

Sahil Bhatia
Practicing Chartered Accountant 
 17 likes  267 points

Easiest and most suitable way is to get the marksheet by visiting the head office of your city (As per my case its Noida office for delhi) Submit a draft if Rs 100(draft shall be in the same name as every other draft to ICAI) fill a form and a duplicate marksheet will be given to you at the same time (based on my personal experience).

1 Like
avater

Dipendra Prasad Poudel (Article Assistant ( Internal Audit) )     12 May 2014

Dipendra Prasad Poudel
Article Assistant ( Internal Audit)  
 24 likes  578 points

If your original marksheet has returned to  office (Noida in our case ) without being delivered in your postal office you can get original by writing application and zero charge. I received in same manner.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Download the latest Question Papers for free

click here