Pls. suggest me the best availaible book for sfm?

gaurav (CA Finale) (226 Points)

30 January 2013  

I have done self-study for CA FInal.Cleared Group - 2 this Nov 2012.However im deeply worried about SFM in Group 1 as i scored only 29 in this paper which i feel is very poor considering the paper was so easy.

To be honest i couldn't find a reference book in the market which would suite my style of studying.Have referred A.N. Sridhar and J.B. Gupta books so far but apart from conceptual clarity i found that these books doesn't contain enough past questions and also the questions(past q's and others) are being solved in a very different,confusing and disruptive manner which psyches me out.I 'm not able to gather the concept,steps and the formulas used while solving questions in these two books and as a result im getting entangled into what to do in the question and how to proceed further and what specific steps are to be followed...

I just wanna know whether there is any other reference book available for SFM which contains good no. of practical questions solved in proper methodical way,which is easy to understand,contains past 10-12 years properly solved Questions with detailed steps (unlike the books mentioned above).

I have made umpteen attempts earlier to get proper suggestions regarding the books to be chosen,but have got replies only from those who keep on replying regularly on such book related questions..and feel frustrated as to why those who have cleared the exams and scored 50+ marks in these subjects in the recent exams(May 11 to Nov 12) don't offer help as to which notes/books they referred and any other useful help/areas to concentrate in the subject  which could be fruitful while studying and for scoring good marks in exams.

All that these passed out students do after the result is display their marks on a post,show their happiness,earn praises from other CCI'tes and disappear from the site which is good,but why can't they at the same time reply to the posts seeking help for the way to achieve success in exams..the same thing that they have achieved..even now im posting this query with no expectation of useful/suitable reply from those i expect to.............