please last query suggest me

please suggest for transfer of money to dad account

Please resolve my pending query of earlier question to proceed so I had repeated that question for previous conversation.

Q.my last question was:-
but as it's not registered only notarized gift deed in 100rs stamp paper only..before transfer I will make it..and Touchwood enquiry don't come as I am doing all good only ... 

"but suppose enquiry in case comes what answers I should give and should do to solve all ???? perfectly and genuinely".please tell
Replies (7)
what panishment of tax evasion
As per income tax act section 56(v) " concept of Gift " . The gift transfer to relative is not taxable.
You say that you are make notarized gift deed before transfer ,on that deed you mentioned the purpose of transfer. that legal paper means you transfer a valid purpose transfer. if any scrutiny arise you will show that paper and give your reasonable explanation, by the way as per my best knowledge here very low chances of scrutiny case arise. all details on behalf of my best knowledge, please also convey by yours other experts. thank u
to dad only I m transferring so can I transfer 15 lakhs directly or 4.5lksnow,4.5next financial year,and 4.5 lks in 2020 April??
15 lakhs for what purpose , it also matter ,if u show that i just given 15 lakhs for save tax. it is not a purpose, all the matter depends on purpose also in practical life. it just not that i give money to my father. why to father and mother and other relative ,if ur purpose is reasonable then its okj . i will mentioned that all practical talks in above. You give a reasonable explanation. i hope you agree with me. all suggestion as per my best knowledge.
ya but I can gift to any whom I like the most ..and yes sir purpose is good and genuine ...yes but just opinion how I can give at once or by this?
that depends on you, once or many times, i personally suggest u as per my best knowledge if ur purpose is genuine then u trf that amount in once transaction. by the way you also discussed about that query to your personal CA also. 😊 thanks for the query , i hope i resolve ur some doubt points .🙏
thankyou all experts.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details