Pf trailer not found error

when i upload dsc signed documents for registration of PF. I am getting an error as Trailer not found.

 

Does anybody knows how to resolve it?

Replies (12)

mee too facing the same problem..... 

I am facing the same issue, Kindly let me know how did u resolve it?

I too Facing Same Problem.. 

any update ? Still not able to upload documents

Do not Alter or Copress the PDF Files, Also do not use mobile photo. Use only scaned copy. 

I've scanned the documents in PDF format only and no changes alterations have been made. After scanning I've digitally signed them

I too Facing Same Problem

 

Hi 

Please scan the copy clearly and while affixing digital signature save the file with a different name and do not over ride the existing file while doing save as. i tried like this and it worked.

I HAVE THE SAME ISSUE SO MAILED TO EMPLOYERFEEDBACK MAIL ID, REPLY FROM THEM IS AS FOLLOWS, Dear Sir/Madam Please upload PDF file 300kb each without using Dot (.), Special Character and take a PDF extension is in small letter. i.e. (.pdf) and then you will upload your documents. With Regards NDC epfo BUT ITS NOT WORKING. WHAT TO DO?

Please do below:-

1. First dowoload Adobe Acrobat DC 

2. Open the Adobe Acrobat DC

3. Click on the Tools

4. Click on the Create PDF

5. select the file there you have already scanned

6. Create PDF file then Click tools menu again click certificates.

7. Login your DSC pen drive.

8. complete your digital signature & save as same

9. your problem will be solved 100% I also do it.

Thanks 

trailer not found in pdf???

Please do below:- 1. First dowoload Adobe Acrobat DC 

2. Open the Adobe Acrobat DC

3. Click on the Tools 4. Click on the Create PDF

5. select the file there you have already scanned

6. Login your DSC pen drive.

7. Create PDF file then save the new name

8. Click tools menu again click certificates.

9. complete your digital signature & save as same

10. your problem will be solved 100% I have  did it.

Thanks 
 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details